Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wrlss Hdphns Grn

by Plantronics

Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wrlss Hdphns Grn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wrlss Hdphns Grn!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle T.
Holiday, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
These are ok. At the gym they fall out of my ears. They get stuck in my hair and rip out. If I had short hair they would be easier to deal with. Initial syncing wasn’t the easiest. There are apps to help with install. The sound quality was good but they only have a 7 hour battery life. I purchased them about 4 years ago and they are still going!
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Costco
I got these 2yrs ago. The yr after I got a pair of Beats Powerbeats. These beat the Beats by 1000% . Sound is awesome. They are the first in ear headphones that I dont have to keep adjusting while I'm running. The playback navigation is a little wonky as far as skipping back or forward but other than that for the price they're a good buy.
Elliot M.
Boulder, CO
These headphones are awesome. They are small and durable, making them perfect for listening to music or podcasts on the go. The sound and clarity is amazing, producing a full, but crisp sound. And did I mention that they are waterproof? Yes, you can wear them when you are running and sweaty, or even in the shower! Wonderful headphones for a relatively low price.
Loretta P.
I absolutely love this product, because of how light and comfortable it is. It is also very easy to use the buttons on the device. I love how comfortably the ear pieces fit in my ears, and I love the quality of sound. I also love the range of the bluetooth function.
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Based on a friend's recommendation, I bought these Bluetooth headphones for running and working out. While they feel nice, flexible, and comfortable, they would not power on after charging. I returned the headphones for another, and encountered the same problem with the new pair. Research shows a few others have the same problem. Although my friend is satisfied with her headphones, I unfortunately could not recommend them.
Lizzy S.
San Diego, CA
Son muy buenos para hacer ejercicio. Diario los uso para el gym, para correr, brincar cuerda o cualquier actividad física que haga. Son ligeros, prácticos, la pila les dura 8 horas, se cargan rápido y lo que más me gusta es que no se me caen por nada del mundo haga lo que haga y eso es algo con lo que batallaba mucho porque por el cabello, al ponerme barras con peso, al brincar y cosas así siempre me jalaba los audífonos y era muy molesto... con estos jamás he tenido ese problema! Lo único que no me gusta es que no tiene la mejor calidad de audio. No tienen mucho volumen, los bajos no los reproduce tan bien y no se pueden cambiar las canciones desde los audífonos, tienes que hacerlo desde el celular. Pero si tú no eres tan exigente con el sonido y sólo quieres algo que reproduzca música y sea ligero práctico y sirva para hacer ejercicio esta es buena opción (aunque por el precio creo que puedes conseguir algo mejor)
Ilene R.
Fairview Park, OH
I really liked these headphones! They were perfect for working out. The only problem was that one side stopped making sound. However, I submitted a warranty request and they were replaced! Great headphones for running and every exercise.
Ali S.
Amherst, NY
My spouse and I use the Plantronics Backbeat Fit Wireless Headphones when walking or working out. I also use these when riding bike on the bike path. These are very rugged headphones, sweatproof and very comfortable to wear. The important thing is that they stay in the ear. The neck band does not interfere and does not cause any discomfort. Sound quality is also decent! Keep in mind that these are sport headphones, so they allow ambient noise in for safety reasons. The price is reasonable compared to many other manufacturers.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
These are my absolute favorite wireless headphones for the gym. I love that they wrap around the ear so they don’t fall out and they hold a charge for around 6 hours I think it is. Highly recommend!
Cara L.
Blacklick, OH
I actually have had great luck with these headphones. For a fraction of the price of BEATS or Bose wireless headphones, these have great sound, are very easy to connect and stay in place while i'm being active/working out. I love the ear piece. I've had a few instances of the connection being spotty, but nothing that I wouldn't expect from a wireless device! Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?