BY PLANTLIFE

Latin: Melaleuca alternafolia Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Tea Tree has a warm, spicy, medicinal and pungent aroma. It is said to help fight infections and promote clear skin. A natural antiseptic, bactericide, fungicide and anti-viral with anesthetic qualities, it is still gentle enough for everyday usage. Unlike most other antiseptic preparations, it can be used without causing an imbalance of the natural bacterial flora on the skin. It makes a good oil to diffuse during cold and flu season to help purify the air. see more...

• Ok to apply directly to the face for wiping off makeup? O...1 Answers
  • What is the best use for this?2 Answers
Buy on Plantlife
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This essential oil is the best. I use it for it's antifungal purposes in my son's hair. He is biracial and has that thick, course hair that not matter how much I wash still has an odor. Not anymore since we've added a tea tree regimen, recommended by his pediatrician.
Hazel B.
New York
Review for: Tea Tree 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil 30 ml more...
This oil is great by itself but mixed with peppermint essential oil, you would swear it is a Christmas time and you are inside a candy cane. The scent is effective in clearing the sinuses and is very cozy and relaxing after a long day
Amy G.
Grayson, GA
Tea tree oil is a must have! its antifungal so you can use it for athletes foot and ringworm as well as cleaning athlectic and yoga mats! its also good for acne! is great for cleaning in general!
Ana A.
This stuff is heavenly it gets rid of your acne so easily. Though you have to apply a little amount at a time because this stuff can be kind of drying to the face.
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
One of the essential essential oils to have. This is an ANTI-everything!!! You can apply this topical onto your skin.
Stephanie  L.
Shorewood , Il
After trying every product under the sun for this stubborn pimple I decided to try this product and I'm glad I did!
Prachi G.
Douglaston, NY
Tea Tree Oil is really good for getting rid of acne! I totally recommend this because it's really helpful!!
abbe a.
I use it for acne and it helps clear it up in three days love this! it smells great and its a good price
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
I need to look into more uses but I use it to dry up pimples. Ive heard you can use it to prevent lice
Abi V.
I love this I use it on my pimples and it helps clear my skin in a couple of days
Taija L.
What is the best use for this?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok to apply directly to the face for wiping off makeup? Or add water?