BY PLANTLIFE

Our Stress Relief Spa-Therapy kit contains a 4 oz. bar of Lavender Aromatherapy Herbal Soap, 4 oz. Stress Relief Aromatherapy Massage Oil, 3 oz. Stress Relief Therapeutic Mineral Bath Salt and an Exfoliating Ramie Soap Sack. Everything you need to unwind- a great way to treat yourself after work! Type: Bath & Spa Sets see more...

Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Plantlife spa stress relief kit is a blessing. After a long day riding kids around I need time to relax and destress. The smell is relaxing and refreshingly. This kit is reasonable prices and a treat to use.
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Ah~
I apply it after a shower, it honestly calms me down. Kinda like a 'high', you start to sink in and let everything flow as it's meant to do so. Have a family member give you a message or your significant other. MARSHALLs has them in stock right now, act quickly.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I need to buy me like 20 of these because i always seem to be stressing. it would be great to come home from work and just have a tube full of warm water and just relax.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This kit is great to use after a long day at work. The soothing scents really help you to relax and de-stress.
Lezleigh B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff...Seriously it is the best! It come me down like nothing else!! I absolutely love it!!!
Bianca F.
Vallejo, CA
I love this plantlife spa therapy kit stress relief! Definitely gets me on my hally side.
Amber E.
I really like this set it's relaxing and doesn't have to strong of a smell it's also nice having the box to hold it all
chanell k.