Personal CarePlantlife
Rosemary 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30ml

Plantlife Rosemary 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30ml

Latin: Rosmarinus officinalis Extraction Method: Steam Distilled 100% Pure, Undiluted, No Additives or Synthetics Rosemary has a herbaceous, sweet, and slightly camphorous aroma that is clarifying and invigorating. It is a stimulant and used to help sharpen memory and clear the mind as well as increase mental awareness. It can aid in increasing circulation and relieving pain in the joints. Rosemary is also said to help control dandruff, oily scalp and skin, acne, and is said to encourage hair growth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plantlife Rosemary 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30ml!
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The product itself is quite small, but you just need a little - it goes a long way! I've used essential oils for years. This brand in particular costs less than those at health stores. The price is on point with the quality however. It is not as strong as some other brands, but normally you would dilute your oils anyhow before using topically, so I don't see it being much of an issue. I often cut mine with oils, and it works well enough for me.

Looking for your answer?