BY PLANTLIFE

• Can it help with tensed muscles 2 Answers
  • Is this worth to try? How is the scent? Where can I buy t...1 Answers
  • Is the scent m over powering ? 5 Answers
Noelia M.
My mother was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago and ever since she's had so much muscle soreness and pain throughout her body. So she uses these bath salts and she says it makes her feel SO much better, I tried them myself and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Zoe G.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are very nice. I like the peppermint scented ones the most because I find it so soothing. These have helped me after a long day of work or cleaning or even working out. I definitely recommend giving them a try.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I could easily compare these bath salts to the epsom brand ones! They help just as good! I like to use them after I've been on my feet after working all day. Not pricey at all. I highly recommend. 10/10
Ms. K.
erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to use Epsom salt but I felt that it wasn't effective enough. I absolutely love these bath salts. They make my bubble bath so relaxing and soothing. I also use when I have sore muscles from.working out or if I just had a tense day. Priced reasonably and have recommend.
Andrea R.
I can not take bath without using this mineral bath salt. The smell is great and it helps me relax during my bath. I enjoy taking baths and this product helps me feel relaxed and clam. After a long day this bath salt will have you feeling relaxed.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love using any type of bath salts or soaks when I take a bath. It makes it so much more relaxing. These smells nice, and you only a need a little bit.
Zoe B.
Denver , CO
I really like to use this when I'm super stressed out or just want to relax. Doesn't leave anything in the tub, which is nice.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me encanta!!

Love it, love it, love it,Love it, love it, love it,Love it, love it, love itLove it, love it, love it

Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
This line of bath salt I love! it makes me feel amazing once I get out of the tub and it smells great to!
Shannan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you're looking for a great way to relax and have a great scent as well, this is what your looking for
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
Is the scent m over powering ?
Soraida C.
Can it help with tensed muscles
Kayla R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth to try? How is the scent? Where can I buy these?