BY PLANTLIFE

Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
While this soap costs $14, I have to recommend it because it has done wonders for me. If I have a tummy ache or headache I use this soap because it instantly allows my symptoms to calm. Especially with headaches - it's as if the peppermint eats a hole right through the ache!
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this soap and I love it! Picked it up at TJmaxx cheap. It's a great natural soap, smells absolutely wonderful and awakens my senses in the morning.
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
This is a great organic product. I bought this for my Mom at TJMAXX ans she has used it ever since
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great organic product. I love this. It's a great natural soap, smells absolutely wonderful and awakens my senses in the morning. I recommend.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap. It smells great and it leaves me feeling refreshed. I'm not a huge fan of bar soap but I really like this.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing natural product! It smells amazing and leaves me feeling awake and fresh whenever I use it. I picked this up at my local Marshall's for $4 and I would definitely purchase this product again.
Grace P.
Tempe, AZ
Sure I love the effects of this product, but the price tag is outrageous. Since I love peppermint and anything minty I bought this not looking after the price until I got home and looked at the receipt and found that it was $14! A good product, if you are willing to pay $14 for it.
Renee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin say eczema would this soap irritate it?
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
What are the other scents does this come in?
Katherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this soap in comparison to the Dr. Browner's peppermint soap?