Plantlife Natural Body Care Relax Aromatherapy Massage Oil - 4 oz. by Plantlife Beauty

BY PLANTLIFE NATURAL BODY CARE #78 in Massage Oil

A fresh, warming aroma to soothe and calm the body and mind for total relaxation. Perfect for every day use for the whole family. see more...

Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a beautifully and lightly scented massage oil that reminds me of creamcicle, but not in an unnatural, unpleasant way. Just a sweet nice scent. The oil itself warms easily in the hands and absorbs nicely but not too quickly for massage. Another amazing product from Plantlife.
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond bar , CA
My dad had surgery too just like I did but he had it on his back and he got this and we both tried it out and it feels amazing !! It's very gentle and smells really good, I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Isidora B.
I love massages and this oil smells amazing. My roommate and have spa days using this oil all the time. I also make my boyfriend give me massages with itūüėú. I use it by myself straight after a shower with my skin still wet.
Perfeito, super indico e recommendo... Minha família já conhece e ama, eu também amo
Suave e maravilhoso!