BY PLANTLIFE NATURAL BODY CARE

Latin: Lavandula Angustifolia. Lavender essential oil has a light, fresh aroma, its scent being described as floral-herbaceous, light, clear, balsamic, with woody undertones, and a camphor note. Blends well with Bergamot; Chamomile; Grapefruit; Clary Sage; Geranium; Jasmine; Lemon; Mandarin; Palmarosa; Patchouli; Pine; Thyme; Rosemary; Rosewood; Ylang Ylang. Plantlife Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage, Vaporizer, Diffusion, Oil Burner, Inhalation, Compress, Perfume, Essential Oil Blends, Spa, Health and Wellness, Bath, Home Care, and to scent your own products. Plantlife Essential Oil is 100% pure, therapeutic grade and does not contain any additives, synthetics, colorants, or GMOs. see more...

• I would love to try oils. how many drops would you use?1 Answers
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love essential oils and this oil is one of my favorites that I love and have and use daily! It is great on your skin, bathtub, on a rag in the shower, anywhere. It helps with so many things and mostly relaxing. I highly recommend this product!
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lavender is my must have essential oil. The smell is wonderful and relaxing, and a little goes a long way towards chilling out and finding a happy place. I'm actually out right now and need to get more.
Gabrielle M.
I rub this oil on my infants chest to help soothe her to sleep. I love that it is gentle enough for newborn skin but very effective. I got this at my local TJ maxx! Definitely worth a try for sleep aid
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Essential Oils 101; Lavender is a Godsend. Who would have known that this oil could do many things. A true jack of all trades. Definitely need this one around!
Gina A.
Lavender is my go to oil for literally everything. It's a must have! It's got so many uses!
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lavender oil is good for so many things. It helps with stress relief and insomnia. It helps to heal the skin from many different ailments. It smells amazing. Make sure you get 100% pure or else it's not as good
Renee C.
Absalutly love this product lavender has great effects on stress and calming works well a few dabs on the neck and wrists of my two children with adhd.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
This smells amazing. So relaxing and always positive feelings. Prices range but completely worth it.
Laura C.
London
Would lovee to try this product and see how it will make my body feeling looks like a good product
Viviana O.
Hanford, Ca
I would love to try oils. how many drops would you use?