BY PLANTLIFE

Latin: Citrus paradisi. Grapefruit has a clean, fresh, sweet, citrus aroma. Blends well with Lemon; Neroli; Rosemary; Cypress; Geranium; Lavender; Cardamom; Nutmeg. Plantlife Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage, Vaporizer, Diffusion, Oil Burner, Inhalation, Compress, Perfume, Essential Oil Blends, Spa, Health and Wellness, Bath, Home Care, and to scent your own products. Plantlife Essential Oil is 100% pure, therapeutic grade and does not contain any additives, synthetics, colorants, or GMOs. see more...

Jana N.
Salem, UT
This is one of my favorite oils. I love to put it in my diffuser to keep my house smelling fresh, and to help keep my mind alert. I mix it with my face primer to help fight acne. I love to use it in my home made house hold cleaners. It is one of the lower priced oils so I use it often.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
Smells like fresh grapefruit. I like to diffuse this in my essential oil diffuser for a quick pick me up. It really smells fresh and keeps my energy up. Like the previous reviewer said, I have also made sugar scrubs with this oil and they are amazing!
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this today at Marshall's and used it in a sugar scrub I made. Afterwards I applied it to my hands and it smells so beautiful and made my hands and skin SO soft! It's wonderful!
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
I literally just use this as perfume. A little dab on your wrists is all you need! It smells like you just rubbed a grapefruit all over you but won't leave you sticky. If you're as obsessed with everything grapefruit as I am this is a must have.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Grapefruit essential oil is great. It's invigorating and fresh, great worn as a perfume or diffused in an oil diffuser to have the whole room smelling fresh. I also think it's good for other things and health problems