Plantlife Coconut Lime 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

BY PLANTLIFE

Our soaps are made the old-fashioned way. They are hand-crafted using natural ingredients and include pure essential oils and organic botanicals. Known as Castile soap, our base is one of the gentlest and moisturizing of all soaps. We employ the "cold... see more...

Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a unique scent! It's energizing, fresh, and very light! I adore incorporating aromatherapy into my routine and have noticed how much my mood has gone up while stress has gone down. It's such a unique scent that I am absolutely loving!
Brandi D.
Palmdale, CA
I love this soap,the scents all smell so great. This one is particular the lime and coconut is so refreshing.. I like how it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my hands so soft, I tell all my friends and family about this soap...
member-47d2e
I love buying soaps at Tj Maxx. Along with some many other things for example : kitchen items, sweets, hand soap, bathroom items, bed sheets, etc. I could go on and on. I love this store.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a sample size of this on one of my mommy sites and fell in love first off lime is one of my favorite smells and the Coconut lime combo is amazing , it doesn't have all them nasty chemicals in it ,it glides across the skin so soft and smooth and doesn't leave your skin with a soapy film!! I heard you can find these cheaper at Ross and tjmaxx an some other discount stores ,I definitely would use again!!!!!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently discovered this plant life coconut line aromatherapy herbal soap and believe me it has changed my life ! The scent alone is magical. It enhances my mood and I am in love with the scent! Will be buying more
Emily J.
In love with this brand. Doesn't dry my skin out at all and the scents are amazing! If you're looking to try them out for less tj maxx always has them in their bath and body isle.
Katherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a sample size of this in a kit when I bought so much on the plantlife website! It smells amazing! I used the entire sample size up way too fast for my liking!
Maegan B.
Brookfield
All natural feeling and it feels so good! Wow. Will continue to buy this. I love how it makes me feel relaxed and clean. It has the perfect aroma to help with stress.
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely must buy! I love the scent and the texture. This is a great soap bar because it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals and doesn't dry my skin out.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me encanta este jabón, huele muy bien, ya que es de coconut con hierbas aromáticas naturales. I like
johana v.
Colton , CA
Where can I purchase this ?
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it leave a film on your skin like other bar soaps?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
What's this for, like for the skin??
Bettie W.
I buy this hi by this hey by this hi buy this hi bye this? Does it have a strong coconut smell?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this soap great for healing skin problems?