Plantlife Black Licorice Aromatherapy Herbal Soap 4 oz 113g uploaded by Christine B.

BY PLANTLIFE

Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this soap so much! Anise is one of my favorite herbs and flavors! This smells just like black licorice which is awesome! And the scent stays all day! Leaves your skin smooth and hydrated! Just be careful not to eat it because I sure am tempted to...
Kim C.
This soap was in a gift basket I won at a raffle. The smell is licorice, so it's not for everybody! It's not overpowering, and I felt that it cleaned my hands and left them feeling soft. No harsh drying like with some soaps. Great brand!
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I really love this soap it's so amazing and works wonders a friend told me about it so I had to pick it up, and I'm so glad that I did
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
Great for calming and relaxing. doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it. great for your mind body and skin.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This hand soap smells as good as you might think if you love black licorice and lasts and lasts lol
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Peoole think I'm weird when I say I love black licorice but its true. My favorite smelll by far
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Very soothing smell love the way it makes me feel after i shower very good wuality
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, ON
This product smells like licorice. Doesn't leave your hand really dry, it's like a moisturizer