BY PLANTLIFE

Essential Oil 10 Milliliter Oil see more...

• What is this one good for I've heard of it but but forgot what it...1 Answers
  • Can this be mixed into conditioner 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole J.
Bergamot is a terrific oil to add to your Arsenal. It is excellent to help with relaxing and it has such a fresh scent. If you enjoy earl gray tea you will love this. This size is perfect and it comes out easily in this style of bottle. Definitely get it!
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my bergamot oil! It can be used
For so many things, but I like to use it in my own mixture for energy and motivation on mornings I just can't seem to get moving.
Krystle D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bergamot is such an amazing, earthy smell. I use it for grounding and centering when I'm upset, and I add it to every perfume oil I make
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Brought this and it leaves my skin soft worth the money would buy it I got it as a gift ! Don't know where they sell them though
Kerra  B.
Can this be mixed into conditioner
nicole m.
What is this one good for I've heard of it but but forgot what it is used for