Personal CarePlantlife
Balance - 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend

Plantlife Balance - 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend

A perfect blend for those suffering from hormonal issues. Formulated with essential oils known for their ability to harmonize and balance the mind and body. Especially helpful for PMS and Menopause symptoms. Plantlife essential oil blends are made with 100% pure essential oils and are undiluted and free from synthetics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plantlife Balance - 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend!
Jacqui E.
I like this product for the most part. It seems to work for balancing out hormones and has an interesting smell. I loved the smell at first but sometimes I feel like I need to mix in orange or lavender oil to take away that "Hippy" smell of either patchouli or ylang ylang, not sure which scent it is that is annoying me a little. That said, I like to use it on my stomach on occasion and it seems to help with bloating, and it makes a decent scent for a deodorant. I just bought some other products from this brand and we'll see how well I like them!

Looking for your answer?