PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer

by Alpyn Beauty

A weightless super-hydrator that melts into skin leaving a fresh, velvety finish. Makeup glides on; compliments roll in.

I am looking for a cream to help with aging however something that will really hydrate, does this tighten the skin and still make your skin feel nourished and very hydrated?
I see this product has bakuchiol in it, which is a retinol alternative. Are people using this during the day, if yes is it safe to use during the day or can it cause sun damage?
Is this moisturizer thick? Does it make the skin feel greasy?
Start your review of PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer!
Taty T.
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Taty T.
Plant Genius Melt Moisturizer" from Alpyn Beauty is a fresh, botanical based, facial cream suitable for all skin types and is perfect for day or night use. It takes care of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture, elasticity and tone. This vegan cream is made of carefully selected and beneficial ingredients like Bakuchiol, Ceramides, Squalene and vitamin C, along with extracts from Wild Arnica, Wild Chanomille, Jojoba, Calendula, Borage, Sage and many others to nourish and repair skin 24/7. 🌼 Bakuchiol is a fabulous natural and gentler retinol alternative, ideal for people with sensitive skin. Bakuchiol is a extract from a plant called "Babchi". It helps with pigmentation, elasticity and firmess, stimulating collagen and elastin production. 🌼 Ceramides are known for their ability to retain moisture and improve skin's barrier function. 🌼 Squalane is an oil present in olives, rice bran and sugar cane. It has tremendous benefits: repairs, fortifies skin and delivers visible anti-aging protection. The texture of this moisturizer is creamy but not oily. A small amount goes a long way. Skin feels smooth, nourished, and hydrated without any heavy or oily feeling. I know why Alpyn Beauty calls this product "Melt Mostuizer". It really glides beautifully and pleasantly "melts" into skin when applied!
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie D.
I like this moisturizer! It hydrates very nicely and doesn’t leave your skin greasy. It is a bit heavier so it’s my nighttime cream. It has helped with my fine lines and leaves my skin so supple. It has a light scent but it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin at all. Highly recommend!
Haley M.
Olathe, KS
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Haley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is a medium weight. Went on smoothly, and seemed to absorb well into my skin. I am not a fan of the fragrance, it smells similar to swimming pool water. For that reason I wouldn’t purchase.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie D.
This moisturizer is bomb. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I love that it’s all natural and made in Wyoming, which is not too far from where I live. It is a bit pricy but totally worth it. It helps to reduce the look of wrinkles over time I have noticed. It hasn’t irritated my sensitive skin at all or broken me out. I def recommend this!
Florencia D.
Windermere, FL
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Florencia D.
This is a good cream, super moisturizing, light consistency, not greasy at all, it absorbs very quickly and smells of natural ingredients (very refreshing). The reason that I don't give it 5 stars is because of personal taste, this cream has a matte finish and I prefer creams that leave the face glowy. But above all, highly recommended!
Jennifer H.
2,653 reviews
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer H.
I got a sample of this from a recent Sephora VIB order and I could not be more impressed! This very rich, very emollient moisturizer truly does just “melt” right into the skin. This was a little larger sample so I got a couple uses out of it and I am running straight to Sephora to pick up a full size!
Esther  P.
Tiny, ON
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Esther  P.
This moisturizer is awesome! I find it to be very hydrating and absorbs into my skin quickly. Makeup glides on. You only need a little product so it will last a decent amount of time. It is a clean skincare product, free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, Sulfates, Silicones, Synthetic Dyes, Fragrance & Phenoxyethanol. Cruelty free & vegan. Glass container. With every purchase, the brand gives back 1% of sales to environmental causes. Costs $80 CAD, but is well worth it. I have nothing negative to say about this product or brand. Highly recommend!!! PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer
Margarite S.
Gastonia, NC
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Margarite S.
Ive been using it for a month now consistently. It leaves me skin skin more radiant and plump doesn't break me out and it smells kinda like medicine but not in a bad way is it worth the money.....I think so. I'll review again in about another month or so.
Nicole C.
N Ridgeville, OH
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Nicole C.
I received a couple of samples of this with my orders. This is nice and silky and absorbs right away. It has a natural scent to it. I think it’s a great moisturizer, it feels really good. I have very dry skin and it made it feel hydrated and caused no irritation. The only downside for me is it made my nose look very oily after a couple of hours. I wasn’t looking for a new moisturizer as I love my Osea moisturizer but since I received these, I wanted to try them! I would recommend as it’s a great product but for me personally, I will stick with my Osea water cream!
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer uploaded by Pam D.
Watch texture shot and demonstration on my Instagram - @justchillwithpam, Texture is thick, works well for dry skin, not recommend for oily skin, its mentioned no fragrance but it does have mild mixed fruit kinda smell , its does moistures my skin for long time #dryskin #skincare