PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein uploaded by Andrea K.PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein uploaded by Samantha A.

BY PLANTFUSION

Dietary Supplement The Original PlantFusion No Dairy No Soy No Animal Hypoallergenic Gluten Free Uncommonly Great Taste! 100% Natural Vegan Approved Infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids & L-Glutamine "Pure Protein From the Ground Up" PlantFusion™ combines the latest advancements in protein technology to provide an allergen free, easy to digest protein. Our proprietary blend is formulated to provide a complete protein with an optimized amino acid profile that is infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids & L-Glutamine to support muscle strength and connective tissue health. In addition, PlantFusion™ contains a proprietary enzyme blend which supports easy digestion and maximum absorption.* This is the only protein of its kind on the market today! Complete Protein Made Only from Plant Sources Infused BCAAs and L-Glutamine to Support see more...

• What's the difference between this product and "Phood" by the sam...1 Answers
  • Is this product for gaining muscle? As in, can you use it after t...2 Answers
  • Is this product for leaning out?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This protein powder is really good! It's plant based, but doesn't have that earthy/plant taste to it. I've tried the cookies and cream flavor which is absolutely delicious!! Honestly, all the flavors are good! It keeps me full and I don't need to make a HUGE shake to drink. 21G of protein!! I personally like plant based protein and other brands I've tried have a very planty taste. I just mix this one with vanilla soy milk, which adds a little extra protein and flavor.
Maeve G.
Foodie Expert
I've tried many a vegan protein powder and PlantFusion is right at the top of the list for me. I like the ingredients, the taste, and the price. This is even being sold at grocery stores now, so it's easy to find. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Andrea K.
Wilmington , DE
Foodie Expert
I love that this is from all natural ingredients, however....You need to mix this with some really strong flavors to make it drinkable. Even though its unflavored it had a very strong taste. I never use a full scoop. It's also a very fine power and flies all over the place as soon as the container is opened. I've figured out some okay combinations of smoothies and shakes to hide the taste.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I have tried so many different plant based protein powders and this is my absolute favorite. I personally perfer the chocolate flavor. When I mix it with Almond milk, it reminds me of Nesquik. Great flavor, doesn't have that chalkiness like most have and it's priced where it's very affordable. I highly recommend trying. If you know someone who uses it, hit then up for a sample or two. I hook my friends and family up with samples, and now everyone zip have gave samples to, now buys it for themselves.
Sara C.
Foodie Expert
This is the only protein I use when making smoothies, or having a shake after a workout! It's the best, tastes good isn't is made with good ingredients! Definitely recommend, I love the vanilla flavor! You can get them in many grocery or health food stores!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I've been on the hunt for a plant protein powder that taste great and has a high protein content. This is by far my favorite and I use the natural flavor in my smoothies. I recommend this over any other plant protein.
Allison K.
Foodie Expert
Decided to give this brand a try. I like that it is vegan friendly and I also like the combination of protein sources. I do even prefer the creamier texture of this powder. I would like to try it with almond milk, I think that would taste great with the chocolate flavor. Very clean product.
Sarah S.
Bethesda, MD
Great protein powder, good flavors. Not too gritty. A great find! Definitely get the single-serving sample pack to try out different flavors before investing in a large canister. :)
eric m.
It is amazing and a must take ..the taste is so good and its real good protein
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
We recently went vegetarian/almost vegan in our house. Plan Fusion is the ONLY plant protein I've found that I actually like. I've only had vanilla, but I'd be interested to try the other flavors. I've used the vanilla for morning smoothies on my food/fitness blog: http://www.cooksontherun.com
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this product for gaining muscle? As in, can you use it after the gym like other protein powders?
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO
What's the difference between this product and "Phood" by the same company? Is there a difference, or was it just rebranded?
Rachael M.
Foodie Expert
Is this product organic/natural?
Dierra R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Is this product for leaning out?