PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein uploaded by Andrea K.PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein uploaded by Samantha A.

BY PLANTFUSION

Dietary Supplement The Original PlantFusion No Dairy No Soy No Animal Hypoallergenic Gluten Free Uncommonly Great Taste! 100% Natural Vegan Approved Infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids & L-Glutamine "Pure Protein From the Ground Up" PlantFusion™ combines the latest advancements in protein technology to provide an allergen free, easy to digest protein. Our proprietary blend is formulated to provide a complete protein with an optimized amino acid profile that is infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids & L-Glutamine to support muscle strength and connective tissue health. In addition, PlantFusion™ contains a proprietary enzyme blend which supports easy digestion and maximum absorption.* This is the only protein of its kind on the market today! Complete Protein Made Only from Plant Sources Infused BCAAs and L-Glutamine to Support see more...

• What's the difference between this product and "Phood" by the sam...1 Answers
  • Is this product for gaining muscle? As in, can you use it after t...2 Answers
  • Is this product for leaning out?1 Answers
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This protein powder is really good! It's plant based, but doesn't have that earthy/plant taste to it. I've tried the cookies and cream flavor which is absolutely delicious!! Honestly, all the flavors are good! It keeps me full and I don't need to make a HUGE shake to drink. 21G of protein!! I personally like plant based protein and other brands I've tried have a very planty taste. I just mix this one with vanilla soy milk, which adds a little extra protein and flavor.
Maeve G.
Foodie Expert
I've tried many a vegan protein powder and PlantFusion is right at the top of the list for me. I like the ingredients, the taste, and the price. This is even being sold at grocery stores now, so it's easy to find. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Allison K.
Foodie Expert
Decided to give this brand a try. I like that it is vegan friendly and I also like the combination of protein sources. I do even prefer the creamier texture of this powder. I would like to try it with almond milk, I think that would taste great with the chocolate flavor. Very clean product.
Sarah S.
Bethesda, MD
Great protein powder, good flavors. Not too gritty. A great find! Definitely get the single-serving sample pack to try out different flavors before investing in a large canister. :)
Dana M.
Best protien on the market in my opinion. Dairy Free, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Animal Free. I love that it has probiotics in it. The vanilla tastes very good. High in antioxidants, 4,400mg of Omega 3-6-9, can't best that. No synthetic vitamins. 100% plant based....
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
I primarily use this in vanilla in my green smoothies to make them a complete meal, plus I try to eat vegan during the week and this is a great way to get plant protein in my diet. It tastes delicious (never chalky) and turns my green smoothie into a desert-like treat! Please never discontinue!
eric m.
It is amazing and a must take ..the taste is so good and its real good protein
Di H.
Simi Valley, CA
I used this exclusively in 2013 and loved it. Had to stop though as my nephrologist wants me on a low sodium diet. Tracking my sodium via an app I couldn't understand where all my sodium was coming from.... from plantfusion. At over 300mg per serving!
Since then I've stopped using it :(

I absolutely LOVED this product though, vanilla bean was delicious!

Wish they'd start doing a lower sodium version, I'd use it again in a heartbeat!
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this protein powder (unflavored) in both fruit and green smoothies. Though I don't mind it and I do think it has a little bit of grit and no matter how little I use, my kiddos always know when I've added some.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
We recently went vegetarian/almost vegan in our house. Plan Fusion is the ONLY plant protein I've found that I actually like. I've only had vanilla, but I'd be interested to try the other flavors. I've used the vanilla for morning smoothies on my food/fitness blog: http://www.cooksontherun.com
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this product for gaining muscle? As in, can you use it after the gym like other protein powders?
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO
What's the difference between this product and "Phood" by the same company? Is there a difference, or was it just rebranded?
Rachael M.
Foodie Expert
Is this product organic/natural?
Dierra R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Is this product for leaning out?