PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein uploaded by Andrea K.PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein uploaded by Samantha A.

BY PLANTFUSION

Dietary Supplement The Original PlantFusion No Dairy No Soy No Animal Hypoallergenic Gluten Free Uncommonly Great Taste! 100% Natural Vegan Approved Infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids & L-Glutamine "Pure Protein From the Ground Up" PlantFusion™ combines the latest advancements in protein technology to provide an allergen free, easy to digest protein. Our proprietary blend is formulated to provide a complete protein with an optimized amino acid profile that is infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids & L-Glutamine to support muscle strength and connective tissue health. In addition, PlantFusion™ contains a proprietary enzyme blend which supports easy digestion and maximum absorption.* This is the only protein of its kind on the market today! Complete Protein Made Only from Plant Sources Infused BCAAs and L-Glutamine to Support see more...

• What's the difference between this product and "Phood" by the sam...1 Answers
  • Is this product for gaining muscle? As in, can you use it after t...2 Answers
  • Is this product for leaning out?1 Answers
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This protein powder is really good! It's plant based, but doesn't have that earthy/plant taste to it. I've tried the cookies and cream flavor which is absolutely delicious!! Honestly, all the flavors are good! It keeps me full and I don't need to make a HUGE shake to drink. 21G of protein!! I personally like plant based protein and other brands I've tried have a very planty taste. I just mix this one with vanilla soy milk, which adds a little extra protein and flavor.
Maeve G.
Foodie Expert
I've tried many a vegan protein powder and PlantFusion is right at the top of the list for me. I like the ingredients, the taste, and the price. This is even being sold at grocery stores now, so it's easy to find. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Andrea K.
Wilmington , DE
Foodie Expert
I love that this is from all natural ingredients, however....You need to mix this with some really strong flavors to make it drinkable. Even though its unflavored it had a very strong taste. I never use a full scoop. It's also a very fine power and flies all over the place as soon as the container is opened. I've figured out some okay combinations of smoothies and shakes to hide the taste.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Foodie Expert
LOVE PlantFusion Multi Source Plant Protein powder. I usually get vanilla because you can mix it with just about anything in a smoothie and cannot detect the flavor. I have Ulcerative Colitis and am sensitive to many other mainstream whey protein powders and other protein powders loaded with artificial ingredients, and this powder does not cause any irritation, gas, etc. If you have ANY type of digestive issues or sensitivities, I suggest that you check this one out!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I have tried so many different plant based protein powders and this is my absolute favorite. I personally perfer the chocolate flavor. When I mix it with Almond milk, it reminds me of Nesquik. Great flavor, doesn't have that chalkiness like most have and it's priced where it's very affordable. I highly recommend trying. If you know someone who uses it, hit then up for a sample or two. I hook my friends and family up with samples, and now everyone zip have gave samples to, now buys it for themselves.
Heather S.
Foodie Expert
I did a lot of research before I bought the PlantFusion Diet supplement. I had previously tried the chocolate/raspberry flavor and it was way too sweet for me. I bought the natural thinking it would mix best into my smoothies but I ended up wishing I had just gotten the vanilla. This ended up just making my smoothies wayyyy too bland. It was also a big chalky but still by far the best texture of any supplement I've tried.
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
I began using this as an additional supplement and I am enjoying it so far. The only negative for me is there is the taste of "grass", which can be hard for me to get past sometimes. I would say though, you do not want to let the taste get to you, because it is really good for you and it has an adequate amount of protein. It doesn't leave you bloated like some other proteins, and it digests easily.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
The best vegetarian protein powder for smoothies- uses pea and rice for its protein source. No soy, no dairy, and easily digestable. I could really tell a difference with how easy it is on my stomach when I switched to it. And doesn't taste bad!

I get unflavored and mix in cocoa powder.
Rae K.
Foodie Expert
As a vegan, I require proteins in my body and this is the lazy way out. I also workout so this is a great alternative to intake proteins, though the flavors are a bit artificial especially raspberry flavor, which taste like medicine. When blended, it's a bit chalky, so watch out.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I've been on the hunt for a plant protein powder that taste great and has a high protein content. This is by far my favorite and I use the natural flavor in my smoothies. I recommend this over any other plant protein.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Is this product for gaining muscle? As in, can you use it after the gym like other protein powders?
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO
What's the difference between this product and "Phood" by the same company? Is there a difference, or was it just rebranded?
Rachael M.
Foodie Expert
Is this product organic/natural?
Dierra R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Is this product for leaning out?