Elle E.
Victoria, BC
I love PlantFusion and cannot buy it in Canada so when I was asked to be part of a new year promotion to use LEAN for 8 weeks, I jumped at the chance.  #gotitfreeI love this vanilla bean flavor more than any other vanilla powder I have tried. It is vegan, chock full of healthy ingredients and has enough fibre and carbs and fat and protein to fuel me for several hours, even when mixed with plain water.  I am using it twice a day for the 8 week period... and it has helped me stay on track with my nutrition and fuelled my exercise and daily activities. I have it about an hour before breakfast and then again before dinner.