PlantFusion Lean Vanilla PlantFusion 29.6 oz Powder uploaded by Elle E.

BY PLANTFUSION

PlantFusion Lean Vanilla by PlantFusion 29.6 oz Powder PlantFusion Lean Vanilla 29.6 oz Powder EcoLean the only protein shown in clinically testing to be 35 more effective than whey protein for curbing hunger. Also rich in amino acids for enhanced muscular energy and recovery 9 grams of soluble prebiotic dietary fiber to modulate blood sugar levels combined with chromium and banaba leaf to assist in the metabolism of sugar and carbohydrates. 20 dierent superfoods ranging from exotic fruits to sprouted grains and cruciferous greens. All carefully selected to provide a reservoir of antioxidants and phytonutrients that will energize your body Lactospore probiotic is shown in scientic studies to maintain stability potency longer than other probiotics. Plus natural enzymes which help with inammation and protein digestion. Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 170 Calories From Fat 30 Total Fat 3.5 g 5 Saturated Fat 0g 0 Sodium 300 mg 16 Potassium 60 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
Just got this product a week ago. I'm easing my way into a low carb/ keto style diet plan and this has been a help. The down side is their are 15g carbs total, but 9 are from fiber and only 2 from sugar. And a good 21g protien. I recommend mixing with water and ice or unsweetened almond milk. The flavor is pretty good, their is a bit of that chalkyness to it like most plant based shakes, but not too much. I think you can probably avoid it by using a blender and ice, I'm using shaker cup and doing ok. It does work to keep you full and cravings gone and packed full of super food for great nutrition. The only thing I would change about this product is the carb content, but that's for my personal plan. Other diet and exercise plans, this is a great amount of everything! BTW, the price!! Affordable!!! Compared to many others like Shakeology (at a whopping $130 a jar!) This I found online for around $30!! PlantFusion Lean Vanilla PlantFusion 29.6 oz Powder
Elle E.
Victoria, BC
I love PlantFusion and cannot buy it in Canada so when I was asked to be part of a new year promotion to use LEAN for 8 weeks, I jumped at the chance.  #gotitfreeI love this vanilla bean flavor more than any other vanilla powder I have tried. It is vegan, chock full of healthy ingredients and has enough fibre and carbs and fat and protein to fuel me for several hours, even when mixed with plain water.  I am using it twice a day for the 8 week period... and it has helped me stay on track with my nutrition and fuelled my exercise and daily activities. I have it about an hour before breakfast and then again before dinner.