SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsPlantFusion
Complete Plant Protein Powder - Chocolate Raspberry

PlantFusion Complete Plant Protein Powder - Chocolate Raspberry

by PlantFusion

Dietary Supplement The Original PlantFusion No Dairy No Soy No Animal Hypoallergenic Gluten Free Uncommonly Great Taste! 100% Natural Vegan Approved Infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Glutamine Pure Protein From the Ground Up PlantFusion combines the latest advancements in protein technology to provide an allergen free, easy to digest protein. Our proprietary blend is formulated to provide a complete protein with an optimized amino acid profile that is infused with Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Glutamine to support muscle strength and connective tissue health. In addition, PlantFusion contains a proprietary enzyme blend which supports easy digestion and maximum absorption* This is the onlyprotein of its kind on the market today! Complete Protein Made Only from Plant Sources Infused BCAAs and L-Glutamine to Support Muscle Strength and Energy* Lac

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PlantFusion Complete Plant Protein Powder - Chocolate Raspberry!
Precious P.
I have tried a few vegan protein powders and so far this is my least favorite. It is a little chalky tasting and I didnt not like the raspberry flavoring. I added a banana and some peanut butter to make it taste better.

Looking for your answer?