BY PLANTERS

Planters Winter Spiced Mix.
Honey roasted peanuts, almonds, honey roasted sesame sticks, cashews, pecans.
See back of can for warm roasting recipe idea. see more...

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
OMG, these mixed nuts, well, all the flavored mixed nuts are delicious!! The thing is, you have to look at the ingredient to make sure you are not eating ingredients that your body does not process well. These flavors, though tasty, have a lot of additional fillers that may negate the health benefits of the nuts, depending on your diet. BUT THEY ARE DELICIOUS! And Planters always taste fresh.
Mayte G.
Huntington Park, CA
This product is one of my favorites because I'm a person who likes a little bit of chile flavor ok my snacks and this snack not only has one thing but it varies. It is real good with a great flavor, having you a vairiety to choose from, not just eat one same thing in a box. The cost is very worth it.
Cheyenne G.
These are unique and I really enjoyed them. I wish they were available for more than just winter because it is a nice change and they make a great snack. I have only tried them once but I can't wait for them to come back in stores to see if they are as good as I remember.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
We love this product, but we would love it even more if the price was better. It doesn't last long in our house with our children, so it's not something we buy often. The flavor is great and it's a good snack for my kids, but due to the price we do not purchase it often.
Sarah G.
I love how this is a mix of all the nits for winter but I also love when they come in such a big can like this. It is great for sitting them out and even pouring them into a jar for everyone to enjoy on a table for a party. I would recommend this to other people!
Edwarlyn B.
Love peanuts, and planters is always a very good choice for me... movies, family reunion, partys, to go, work, gym, every moment is good for a penaut for me haha. i always experimented with new flavors and combos and this is one of my favorite so far. love it!
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing brand to purchase. My family enjoy using this product. I've purchased it several times with no negative feedback. This is recommend it to everyone. I would like to see the price range change if at all possible. But is is affordable.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
These are great and I mean like any other peanuts. they have a variety of different flavors and they did meet my expectations. they are affordable and you can buy them from any store really. They sell them almost everywhere you go you can find them
Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI
There a great snack to eat and very good health recommende for a lot people that do YouTube spend time on technology a lot or doing workout on a diet it's very very good health ding make you fat a lot 10/10 😊👍
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
Love the spice! Definitely suits my taste buds! I love taking a can of these to the movies and Munching on them. I haven't found me anything like it. It's definitely delicious, I cannot get enough of it!