BY PLANTERS

Planters Winter Spiced Mix.
Honey roasted peanuts, almonds, honey roasted sesame sticks, cashews, pecans.
See back of can for warm roasting recipe idea. see more...

Natasha R.
Bat Buy things for my family for Christmas time for snacks on Christmas Eve and I thought they tasted so amazing they had like the sweets are the vanilla and spice sort of coding on them you’re so good I highly recommend themt
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
The plants are winter mixes pretty good. I eat all of the cashews out of that container first because those are my favorite. I always keep a can of Planter's Peanuts around as a good source of protein. It is one of the better brands of nuts on the market that is cheaper and easier to afford.
Mayte G.
Huntington Park, CA
This product is one of my favorites because I'm a person who likes a little bit of chile flavor ok my snacks and this snack not only has one thing but it varies. It is real good with a great flavor, having you a vairiety to choose from, not just eat one same thing in a box. The cost is very worth it.
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
These are nice to put out for the holidays. Planter's are a family favorite always good quality and flavor. If you want something different try this mix. I think the price is reasonable and affordable.
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Perfect snack for social gatherings or just to enjoy on your own. Great nutritional value to help boost energy & satisfy your appetite when hungry. Reasonably priced. Recommend them for everyone's pantry or snack drawer.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
OMG, these mixed nuts, well, all the flavored mixed nuts are delicious!! The thing is, you have to look at the ingredient to make sure you are not eating ingredients that your body does not process well. These flavors, though tasty, have a lot of additional fillers that may negate the health benefits of the nuts, depending on your diet. BUT THEY ARE DELICIOUS! And Planters always taste fresh.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
We love this product, but we would love it even more if the price was better. It doesn't last long in our house with our children, so it's not something we buy often. The flavor is great and it's a good snack for my kids, but due to the price we do not purchase it often.
Edwarlyn B.
Love peanuts, and planters is always a very good choice for me... movies, family reunion, partys, to go, work, gym, every moment is good for a penaut for me haha. i always experimented with new flavors and combos and this is one of my favorite so far. love it!
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Holiday staples for my family for many many years. I remember eating these as a small child and now my kids enjoy them too. Always slightly sweet and a bit spicy. They definitely please my whole family group.