BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashlie P.
100% spicier than I anticipated! I love a good spice like actually has flavor to it. Very happy that these peanuts had a good flavor as well as a good kick to them. If you can’t handle spice, this may be over bearing... but if spice is your thing then these are DEFINITELY worth a try! Great pick up from my local store.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are okay. I purchased them at work while looking for a snack. I prefer honey roasted or just salted peanuts to these. They are a little on the spicy side so if you don't enjoy heat, don't purchase them. I would eat them again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Jennifer J.
Visalia, CA
Pretty good. I like peanuts, not too sure about the spiciness, but over all were pretty tasty. My family enjoys them. They are pretty spicy, so if you're not in to that, you're better off with plain or salted. Other than that, they were pretty decent.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
These peanuts are one of my favorite snacks to throw into my purse and the spicy flavor is perfect. I wish they were a tad less salty though. But either way I love them!
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
If you haven't noticed, I love hot things! When I'm feeling adventurous, I grab a bag of these! And they are just what they say they are, wicked hot! Which is fine with me! The hotter the better! I love Planters brand! Everything they make is delicious! Sometimes a bit on the pricey side, but they make up for that with quality! So if you are feeling adventurous and want to add a little spice in your snacking routine, grab a bag of these! But make sure to have some water nearby, to put out the fire!
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
When I found these in Hot Chipotle I freaked out I love spicy peanuts. The ingredients are on point making them so good. I think these are the best on giving lots of unique flavor. My expectations were met. I totally already recommend them to my family and friends that like spicy too!
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow! I love this! I'm a super fan of hotness and strong flavor of this planters! I'm addicted to this. I believe I'm not the only one! You can probably share it and will last you more in a day of how many it is to satisfy you for a day. I'm sure, you will snack on this too
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I loooooooooove spicy snacks. You can never go wrong with Planter's. High sodium count aside- these are delicious. Definitely would not recommend if you do not have a high tolerance for hot foods though. I like that they have their own flavor, a lot of spicy snacks do not.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
My husband loves nuts of all kinds. He loves them salted, raw, roasted whatever. So I keep a bucket of uncooked unsalted in the pantry. Unsalted peanuts are so cheap too! I usually have to buy them every week for my husband.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
My husband loves these - nice amount of spice to give you that great flavor. Comparable pricing to other nuts. Mix our own trail mix with them for a little extra kick