Planters Whole Cashews - 1 Can (9.75 oz) uploaded by Maria F.

BY PLANTERS #6 in Nuts & Seeds

Made with pure sea salt. see more...

• I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but...2 Answers
Planters Whole Cashews - 1 Can (9.75 oz)
  • "I love this brand of cashew nuts, very tasty and just the right amount of salt which can be under used in many other brands, it is a great filling snack for people on the go." in 2 reviews
  • "Very big fan of these , love the taste and that they are high in protein but the calorie is just too high, that's why I rate them the 3 stars" in 1 review
Michele N.
Planters Nuts are one of my favorite brands for nuts! They have excellent quality products and are continually adding to their line on nuts and "snacks" and the quality is always there! I LOVE Cashews!! They are one of my favorite nuts and sometimes I will splurge and buy a can of whole cashews. These are a nice size cashew and they have the perfect amount of salt...just delicious!! Sometimes hard to put the can down when eating them lol Highly recommend this brand and also these whole cashews!
Payton D.
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Stephanie M.
These are very good quality for the price. The flavor is a wonderful combo of salty and slightly sweet, and they are fairly large. The only kind of cashews that taste better are much more expensive, so these are my favorite for all occasions. I buy these about once or twice a month.
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Planters has been around since I can remember. My dad always loved the dry roasted/salted peanuts. My favorites have always been the honey roasted ones. As I grew older, I kind of got sick of peanuts & moved on to cashews. I love these ones because they aren’t too salty, but still hold true to their flavor.
Jay123v C.
I love this product it taste so,so good . It's so healthy and nuts is so good for you . I like how easy it is to pack away and take with me to work or school , ballet. It's  very affordable not expensive at all . I just love how good it tastes . I love food .
Mikel A.
I like nuts I like the nuts that are you here very good and then I want to buy them decorator Cashua for one and I heard expensive and they are very good and she got I love them a lot but there’s no concerts all prices and it’s the favorite thing ever
Roneshia T.
I love these after I get tired and sweaty they give me nutrition and everything. They help my mom to give her energy also planters have the best peanut ever and every time I get them they always be fresh
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
These are the only cashews I buy! Everybody else’s taste like vomit but these have the best flavor! They’re perfectly salted and super sweet and soft like cashews should be. The only and I mean the only downfall about them is the price. They’re a little pricey in my book.
Jennifer P.
Bought these because my boyfriend loves the nut. It was my present to him, basically. He ate it in three days, which I don't recommend, but they are so deliciously buttery and smooth it's hard to blame him.
Jenna C.
So I have this when I was younger and I will say I did not like them they were salty but I did not like them. Once I got older I started anymore and I came a little bit better but overall if you don’t like peanuts these are not for you.
Tara B.
I love cashews! Do you prefer whole or pieces? I prefer whole but trust me I'll eat the pieces!