Planters  Walnuts 6 Oz Bag

Planters Walnuts 6 Oz Bag

BY PLANTERS

A cholesterol free food 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

Planters  Walnuts 6 Oz Bag
Planters Walnuts 6 Oz Bag
Buy on Walmart
Linds P.
Linds P.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
As a huge nut person (all puns aside), I usually struggle finding walnuts that actually taste fresh. Walnuts are porous, meaning they absorb smells easily. I usually end up with walnuts with a hint of plastic (gross, right??). These, however, were a game changer. They taste like someone shelled them and tossed them in a bowl for me.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
I always use these walnuts brand in my Watergate salad recipe. They are not only the best brand out there. They are the most affordable name brand of walnuts. They are always clean and easy to use. Plus, they pack the bag full of walnuts, I always have extra left over to snack on
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely LOVE walnuts. I eat these in my yogurt with some berries and granola, in homemade trail mix, mixed into breads and muffins, and just by themselves! I love nuts for a quick, easy, and healthy snack when you are on the go and need something to keep you full.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I bake a lot and these are some of my favorite nuts to bake with, you can put them in anything, and walnuts are awesome for you as well. I use them a lot I even sprinkle them on my salads for an extra crunch. I will continue to purchase these nuts for my home.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
I love walnuts, they are soon good. These are great for a snack, or you can throw some into a salad for a little extra crunch. They're nutritious and tasty. I would definitely like to keep these around the house to enjoy when I get the munchies.
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Love the whole walnut halves! Great for baking, alone for a snack that is s stay fresh pack! How do they come up with such a great flavored low carb snack that remains fresh tasting well after opening the package?
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love walnuts! I put these in my sundaes all the time! I bought this multiple times. Its very healthy and has good protein. Its just walnuts unsalted and unsweetened! I love this type of nut for snacks too!
Walnuts are rich in protein, healthy fats, have omega 3.. What's not to love? I like adding a few to my oatmeal or yogurt, and do the same for my toddler. A few are great as a snack on their own.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for baking! I always buy these for my cobblers and cookies. They provide the freshest nuts and the highest quality. The walnuts always taste great and bake so tenderly. Worth the price!
Ali L.
Ali L.
I love walnuts and I love how convenient this packaging is! Nuts are so good for you and they're the perfect afternoon snack, so this little bag of walnuts is great to have on hand!