BY PLANTERS

A cholesterol free food 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
I love walnuts! This brand is really good. Walnuts don’t have a taste to me it’s a great snack that I use instead of grabbing the bag of potato chips. You get a lot of walnuts in the can too and well worth the price.
CHELSEA B.
Planters walnuts are so delicious! Fair priced. I eat the plain ones so they are all natural. Healthy for you in moderation! Worth a try! As long as you like walnuts you won’t regret the purchase! If you have never tried walnuts, try these!
Jessy C.
This is a very creamy product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great
Jennifer S.
Love the freshness and flavor of Planters walnuts. They are really good, but they are also very expensive. I always try to find coupons or buy them when they're on sale.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
These are my husbands favorite snack, and they're super healthy too! The can is super convenient to take with you to the car or whatever, but they're really good :)
Paula P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Planters is known for quality and freshness! The walnuts are great for snacking, baking, or adding to trail mix. A little more expensive than store brands but the taste is worth the cost!
Michelle L.
Walnuts are good for you. I sometimes eat them by themselves or mix in with cereal as a snack. I would keep buying these.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Great brand, great price, and great flavors! Easy to find at the grocery and convenience stores as a little pick me up on the go! My whole family loves these!
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Walnuts are my FAVORITE nut I could sit and eat them all the time if I could afford to do so because to me they are high in price, but they are delicious