Planters Variety Pack Salted Cashews, Salted Peanuts, Honey Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Giselle O.Planters Variety Pack Salted Cashews, Salted Peanuts, Honey Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Georgette M.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains: 6-1.5 oz (42g) Packs Salted Cashews, 12-1.75 oz (49g) Packs Salted Peanuts, 6-2.75 oz (49g) Packs Honey Roasted Peanuts.

Buy on BJs
Georgette M.
I love planters variety pack! I Grew up in the caribbean & ate fresh roasted nuts that is packaged in brown paper bags. Planters nuts are fresh, tasty & i always forget the best part, healthy! I ate two bags today at work and having a bag now in bed♡
Caitlin R.
Irving, TX
A great variety of my favorite snacks! I purchase this box at Sams! It's a great bargain for you money. There are 3 different types of nuts like. Which gives you more choices for snacking and eating. I am teacher and this is something my kids are always asking me where I buy my snacks!
Heather B.
Corona, CA
Loving the three options that come in this package, I keep them in my purse for a quick snack. Especially when we go to the movies :) delicious and really hits the spot . Healthy snack good for after the gym to rebuild that energy
Kristi M.
Merced, CA
Being a mother of 8 this veryity pack keeps everyone happy with the their favorite! The small packs makes them a nice on the go snack for both me and the kiddos.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
These are a must for any sporting event,outdoor adventure,or just for a snack! I love a variety so I don't get burnt out on the same thing all the time. I always purchase these and will continue too. Definitely recommend for anyone especially if your a paren't or a sports captain.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
Love this variety pack. You can choose which one you're in the mood for every time. I get these all the time.. They are delicious and healthier than other snacks. The honey roasted are my favorite. Just that little bit of sweet makes all the difference..
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
This is a great mix for.different snacking options. The price is great. Even the honey roasted nuts stay healthy without an excess of sugar and fats. You can find them at most party stores, and at all grocery stores
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
I love these little snacks. They are so easy to add to lunch pale or eat as a snack. There are different flavors and super awesome. I suggest you go try them and see for yourself. Varieties and flavors galore.
Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
This snack pack variety pack is so convenient for on the go snacking. I work as a nurse, so it's important for me to have access to quick, but healthy snack options and these are my go-to.
Reeva S.
Great variety pack! My favorite nuts are cashews and honey roasted peanuts, so this variety is perfect. Nice to go sized packs for quick trips out and about or to take along during road trips.