Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews Canister uploaded by Marium S.Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews Canister uploaded by Meagan M.Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews Canister uploaded by Arlette P.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Premium Cashews are lightly roasted to bring out the wonderful flavor of the nut. No salt to take away from the flavor and a very healthy snack. see more...

Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I only get the unsalted because i think they’re over salted. Some times you do get that one nasty nut but i will say that they don’t disappoint! It isn’t something a often purchase but they’re good!
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
I love this mix of nuts. I love peanuts as much as the next person, but most mixed nut bags are just loaded with them! This definitely has the right blend of them all. The container keeps them fresh, and also makes it easy for me to pick out my favorites.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood , SC
This is the best snack especially for those of us dieting. These cashews although unsalted are still quite tasty and I’m glad I tried them unsalted because I think I like them better that way.
Tiffany F.
Marietta
I love mixed nuts! With this size my kids can “sneak” a few out and there still be enough from me. I don’t know my kids would enjoy this as much if they knew I wanted them to eat them... 😁
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a lot of times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
ROsa G.
I love this blend because I get to try peanuts, cashews and other nuts and without them being salty they taste better. I have tried other ones from other brands and for some reason they never taste the same as these. I would definitely recommend this.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I always eat these but I usually pick out the almonds and eat only those.... my mom eats the others because she likes those more and I like these more. Unsalted but still great and I'm on a low carb diet so I eat these like crazy now!
Cat M.
These cashews are excellent for cooking and and snacking.The unsalted version for me is always the best choice over the salted for people who are on lower sodium diets. I have also used them for cooking I have tried a vegan recipe that required cashews and these worked great! I highly recommend this product.
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great way to get cashews. My daughters love these, so we put them in school lunches or eat them with cheese cubes for an after school snack. We typically purchase these at Sam’s Club so the entire container lasts our family about a month.
Sharlene I.
Portland, OR
I really really love this one. I always eat it on snack time or whenever I'm running errands and need something to fill me up. It's really good and healthy for you. I got mine at Walmart