Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews Canister uploaded by EMMSAYS M.Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews Canister uploaded by Arlette P.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Premium Cashews are lightly roasted to bring out the wonderful flavor of the nut. No salt to take away from the flavor and a very healthy snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
This is the best snack especially for those of us dieting. These cashews although unsalted are still quite tasty and I’m glad I tried them unsalted because I think I like them better that way.
Cat M.
These cashews are excellent for cooking and and snacking.The unsalted version for me is always the best choice over the salted for people who are on lower sodium diets. I have also used them for cooking I have tried a vegan recipe that required cashews and these worked great! I highly recommend this product.
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great way to get cashews. My daughters love these, so we put them in school lunches or eat them with cheese cubes for an after school snack. We typically purchase these at Sam’s Club so the entire container lasts our family about a month.
B.A. S.
Rockville, MD
Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews are delicious. They're crunchy, they're very tasty, you don't miss the salt ànd they're a healthy snack! If you're looking for something to snack on regularly why not get the larger size.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
So very tasty without any added ingredients, so no worry that me and my family are getting extra salt in our diets. The bulk pricing ensures that I'm able to pack this healthy snack every day in all our lunches. It's very difficult to find salt-free nuts, therefore I've become extremely appreciative of Planters for creating this product available and affordable.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These big tubs are expensive but you get a lot of cashews. We buy unsalted because when you get such a big can of cashews, we like to mix up the flavors ourselves. So this is a good purchase for us. We also use it in our trail mixes. It is a good source of fuel but it is smart to eat a minimal amount because of the fat.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
I am never typically like, "Let's go straight for something that is unsalted." If it's salty, I want it, especially when it comes to cashews. But these are still super tasty to me. i was not disappointed in them at all. I would definitely recommend especially those who go straight for the unsalted options out there(Kudos if this is you, Influensters, I wish I had the will power.) But if I want to behave, than I automatically go for these.
Alyssa F.
St Petersburg, FL
We love cashews in our home and I love that you can purchase such a large amount. I also love the quality of the cashews you are getting and that they come unsalted. They are also reasonable priced compared to other brands of cashews. I would definitely recommend!
Margo C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like cashews and everything, and these are fine, I guess. They're straight up cashews and they have a nice amount of salt on them. However, they're not exactly anything special. It's really hard to mess up cashews though. I feel like they could definitely have more variety of flavors though.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE yummy Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews! What a healthy and wonderful snack to easily grab to ease hunger instead of a salty bad-for-you chip!!! These are the perfect filling and healthful replacement for unhealthy snacks to keep in your pantry!