Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews 33 oz. Canister uploaded by Arlette P.Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews 33 oz. Canister uploaded by EMMSAYS M.

BY PLANTERS

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
I am never typically like, "Let's go straight for something that is unsalted." If it's salty, I want it, especially when it comes to cashews. But these are still super tasty to me. i was not disappointed in them at all. I would definitely recommend especially those who go straight for the unsalted options out there(Kudos if this is you, Influensters, I wish I had the will power.) But if I want to behave, than I automatically go for these.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
So very tasty without any added ingredients, so no worry that me and my family are getting extra salt in our diets. The bulk pricing ensures that I'm able to pack this healthy snack every day in all our lunches. It's very difficult to find salt-free nuts, therefore I've become extremely appreciative of Planters for creating this product available and affordable.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These big tubs are expensive but you get a lot of cashews. We buy unsalted because when you get such a big can of cashews, we like to mix up the flavors ourselves. So this is a good purchase for us. We also use it in our trail mixes. It is a good source of fuel but it is smart to eat a minimal amount because of the fat.
Cat M.
These cashews are excellent for cooking and and snacking.The unsalted version for me is always the best choice over the salted for people who are on lower sodium diets. I have also used them for cooking I have tried a vegan recipe that required cashews and these worked great! I highly recommend this product.
Margo C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like cashews and everything, and these are fine, I guess. They're straight up cashews and they have a nice amount of salt on them. However, they're not exactly anything special. It's really hard to mess up cashews though. I feel like they could definitely have more variety of flavors though.
Alyssa F.
St Petersburg, FL
We love cashews in our home and I love that you can purchase such a large amount. I also love the quality of the cashews you are getting and that they come unsalted. They are also reasonable priced compared to other brands of cashews. I would definitely recommend!
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews. Cashews are my favorite and Planters is my favorite brand- the quality of the nuts is better than other brands and their price is competitive to other brands as well. I would definitely recommend these, they're delicious!
Karen K.
Gainesville, FL
Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews are a great tasting snack that even my children love. I use this product in recipes as well. Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews can even be used in recipes that traditionally have a high salt content without adding more salt.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE yummy Planters Unsalted Premium Cashews! What a healthy and wonderful snack to easily grab to ease hunger instead of a salty bad-for-you chip!!! These are the perfect filling and healthful replacement for unhealthy snacks to keep in your pantry!
Farris J.
I love cashews. i picked these up at the store the other day not realizing they were unsalted so they are not my favorite but they are still very good! I will repurchase this brand I just have to make sure they are salted next time!