BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts

• Peanut
  • Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Kelly S.
You never know what you’ll get with this mix.

Sometimes there are too many peanuts or one of the other varieties. I like to it these out in small bowls for guests to enjoy for game or movie night.

Adding cinnamon, a bit of sugar or a little honey glaze and baking in the oven makes for a nice treat during winter months.
Jessica A.
I love all sorts of seeds and nuts for snacking. I prefer non salted, and planters gives me a little change up option, for when I don't want to eat just peanuts, and it's unsalted. Great product, tastes good. Great job at being a snack.
Kalee D.
pikeville
Planters has always been my favorite mixed nut brand. They have a variety of different flavor mixes you can choose from. They are very affordable and come in good size quantities. These taste amazing and are a healthy everyday snack.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Stephanie S.
Woodbridge
I really really love these mixed nuts! Most brands tend to have more cashews than anything (which I'm not to fond of) but planters mixed nuts always has such a perfect variety every time and the flavor is always delightful!
Kay L.
I love these unsalted nuts! It’s great to just snack on and it’s a much healthier alternative to candy, chocolate or chips! It’s pretty much available at any grocery store and I’d highly recommend this product to others!
Lauren O.
Nuts are such a good healthy snack and this mix is really yummy! It’s delicious, there’s really nothing to complain about regarding this snack. One of the only cons might be how salty this mix is, I would buy it again.
Anna L.
Johnson City, TN
I am trying to eat healthy. Because of that I am hungry all the time. When I need a snack to hold me over until my next meal I eat a handful of these and it does the trick. Plus it's healthy since they are not salted!
Orozco O.
Garland, TX
I love the mixed nuts option. What better way to get variety than to mix it up without having multiple containers? I also like the non salted option.
Sooo many products are loaded with salt. It's nice to have an option where you actually taste the food without sucking out your brain in the process.
I would give every star but every time I enjoy mixed nits, there's always more peanuts than I'd like (0).
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I recently bought this can for a Christmas tray. I wish I could say they were a big hit with everyone but my sister ate them all LOL. I have tried them myself though and they are delicious.~jessnherguys~
Taylor F.
Price wise, do you feel you're getting what you pay for?
Michelle L.