Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar uploaded by Carolyna P.Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar uploaded by Gabby H.Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar uploaded by Oanh H.

BY PLANTERS

Ingredients: Peanuts

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Jessica A.
I love peanuts, and planters is my go to. Might be out of habit from growing up with them in the house all the time. They make a great little snack. I like cranberries and little cheddar cheese chunks with them when I'm feeling fancy. Most times a handful of just peanuts is perfect, and a small amount is surprisingly filling. A+ Peanuts. They do their job.
Chelsea F.
Thomasville, NC
These are great for recipes but not great for eating on their own. They’re messy, but the container makes it easy to store without taking up too much space. They smell wonderful and taste like undated peanuts. I would recommend if you’re in a low sodium diet.
Tito T.
Fairfield
I am big on protein as apart of my workout. So peanuts/peanut butter is 100% protein. They always have tasted the best to me and they have been around for as long as I can remember. They got be doing something right they sell out quick in the stores I shop at.
Kay L.
I love peanuts and I love this brand. I like that they offer the option of the u salted variety. It’s so delicious and it’s a pretty healthy snack! I like to pack some and keep it in my bag for when I’m on the go and need an energy boost.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I ALWAYS buy these peanuts. My family and I use these all the time when we’re making food that needs peanuts. They’re affordable and they taste good. I don’t think you can go wrong with getting these!
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Such a great snack and nutritious as well . I love to add them to yogurt or take them on the go in a zip lock bag . I will be repurchasing this product again I the best future . I would definitely recommend
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
These are a great snack but a little salty for me. Either way I still eat them because they are delicious. I can just feel my blood pressure shooting through the roof when I eat them. Yummy and somewhat healthy.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
I make my own peanut butter at home and these are the peanuts I use all the time. I wish they weren’t so expensive but they last me forever. They are always good quality and taste very delicious. I will be buying them again soon.
Hallie H.
Great Falls, MT
I’m normally not a fan of peanuts but these are some of my favorites.! They are healthy and good at the same time. I’d compare them to the peanuts you get at the baseball games. I would recommend these over other peanut brands.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
These are my go to peanuts for when I need them for cooking or baking. I use these in my homemade granola. They have a good flavor and mix well into the recipe. I would buy again in the future.
Shayne P.
Would these be recommended for a diet?