Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar uploaded by Carolyna P.Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar uploaded by Gabby H.Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts Jar uploaded by Oanh H.

BY PLANTERS #19 in Nuts & Seeds

Ingredients: Peanuts

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I don't know what it is with these roasted peanuts, but once I start, I cannot stop! They are that good! I'll eat them plain by the fist full or add them to my ice cream! They are nice and salty and provide me with that crunch I need when I'm looking for a tasty snack! They're the best peanuts!!
Jessica A.
I love peanuts, and planters is my go to. Might be out of habit from growing up with them in the house all the time. They make a great little snack. I like cranberries and little cheddar cheese chunks with them when I'm feeling fancy. Most times a handful of just peanuts is perfect, and a small amount is surprisingly filling. A+ Peanuts. They do their job.
Chelsea F.
Thomasville, NC
These are great for recipes but not great for eating on their own. They’re messy, but the container makes it easy to store without taking up too much space. They smell wonderful and taste like undated peanuts. I would recommend if you’re in a low sodium diet.
Tito T.
Fairfield
I am big on protein as apart of my workout. So peanuts/peanut butter is 100% protein. They always have tasted the best to me and they have been around for as long as I can remember. They got be doing something right they sell out quick in the stores I shop at.
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
We keep these in our home always for a quick snack, or to make our own trail mix. With all of my food allergies, these are a usual go to!! Mix these with Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows and you have a perfect trail mix.
Kay L.
I love peanuts and I love this brand. I like that they offer the option of the u salted variety. It’s so delicious and it’s a pretty healthy snack! I like to pack some and keep it in my bag for when I’m on the go and need an energy boost.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I ALWAYS buy these peanuts. My family and I use these all the time when we’re making food that needs peanuts. They’re affordable and they taste good. I don’t think you can go wrong with getting these!
Rhianna D.
Pittsburgh
I love these dry roasted peanuts! The container is fun and convenient for parties, which is a plus. This is a great item to snack on anywhere. I believe planters has the best brand of nuts. I’d like to try other products by them, too!
Kimmy K.
If you like peanuts and Planters, this container is so easy to tip and pour into your hand and mindlessly continue to eat the whole container on a movie night. I recommend the unsalted peanuts. I have no peanut allergies so I eat them often.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
These are a great snack but a little salty for me. Either way I still eat them because they are delicious. I can just feel my blood pressure shooting through the roof when I eat them. Yummy and somewhat healthy.
Shayne P.
Would these be recommended for a diet?