Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts

by Planters

Roasted without oil, these Planters peanuts are unsalted and naturally crunchy. Enjoy a refreshing snack of peanuts without the use of oil and salt. These peanuts are ready to use in your favorite recipes or eaten by the handful for a tasty snack. Available in a large 35 oz. resealable jar, these dry roasted peanuts stay fresh.

Would these be recommended for a diet?
Start your review of Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Samantha P.
😋 Once I start eating them, I can’t stop! They are so good. I eat them straight out of the jar but they’re great in salads or anything else you would put peanuts in. Publix sometimes has this on their weekly BOGO sale which is a great deal!
Carrie R.
PA Furnace , PA
Great by themselves. Great in Chex mix. They are great for making bbq peanuts. They taste great!!
tess H.
I am not a big peanut person. But planters is better quality than other brands. Some brAnds have a tasteless salty taste without the taste of peanuts.
Urmila S.
Troy, MI
These are my husband's favorite snacks. He munches on them often when he feels hungry. It's an excellent protein snack instead of eating all the unhealthy carbs like cookies and stuff. So if you're not allergic to nuts, then I recommend these peanuts as a protein snack. So worth the money.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for baking cookies. They’re fresh and make a difference in baked goods. Worth buying.
Royalty D.
Avon
Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts uploaded by Royalty D.
My mom loves this she buys it every week it’s good because she has hypertension and she loves peanuts so I completely recommend
Jonathon P.
Alexandria , VA
Perfect snack when you’re on the go! Fits right in the pocket of my backpack and can snack throughout the day to get my daily dose of peanuts. Healthy, delicious and reasonably priced for unsalted peanuts.
Tanya P.
Love Planters Peanuts! Great as they are, added to a sweet mix, cookies, cakes, etc. We usually either add them to ice cream or a home made trail mix
Sylvia K.
Macomb, MI
Ive bought this particular brand/type for many years now, Planters is a great brand for peanuts and other nut varieties. I like the taste of these because the salted version can be a bit much and these work better for topping ice cream, yogurt..
Victoria O.
My kids love these! I like buying them and setting them out for when we have company over. They have tons of protein and the unsalted are better for you.