Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Inspired by one of your favorite desserts, Planters has launched a new snack mix, Turtle Sundae Mix. This great tasting mix is specially selected by Planters to create an experience similar to biting into a Turtle Sundae. We hope you enjoy! see more...

• Do you think these are better than the plain nut?1 Answers
  • So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kizzy P.
Kizzy P.
My boys love a good turtle mix and for pleasure to have come out with one it was awesome to try we hope it stays around it doesn't always happen in our grocery store so it's kind of rare to find out it was really awesome and it was out
Casey T.
Casey T.
Fredonia , KY
Whenever I was younger I would see these in the gas station and always purchase them. I wouldn't consider them unhealthy because of the nuts but too much chocolate is unhealthy. This tastes exactly like a turtle sundae without the ice cream.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Super yummy its not too sweet its just right ?!!!!!!!!!! Its reall good i love it . Really good for a snack
Asia S.
Asia S.
Greenwood, SC
When I first taste I feel in love. Such a great combination of mind blowing flavors that just captured my tastebuds.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
This was really, really good for a sweet treat. Not the healthiest, so don't be confused. But a nice sweet treat for a handful or two when I needed a boost! This and the banana split are both delicious.
Aidalis  V.
Aidalis V.
Awesome mix of salty and sweet enough for a snack on the go or for adding to your favorite ice cream.
joe g.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?