Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Inspired by one of your favorite desserts, Planters has launched a new snack mix, Turtle Sundae Mix. This great tasting mix is specially selected by Planters to create an experience similar to biting into a Turtle Sundae. We hope you enjoy! see more...

• Do you think these are better than the plain nut?1 Answers
  • So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mika C.
Mika C.
I LOVE THESE! However I gave it 3 stars because I'm not a fan of the caramel covered? peanut it it. I'm just not a fan of caramel in general. But these are good for snacking. However, the price is too expensive for the size of the bag.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN
These are amazing and ADDICTING!! I LOVE THESE AS A LITTLE SNACK TO MUNCH ON THROUGHOUT THE DAY OR DURING A MOVIE. I love the big pecan pieces and its like a little suprise in your mouth! I love the sweetness of it and it saves you the calories of going and actually eating an actual sundae. It hits the craving!! I want some now just thinking about it. If yoy see it the store get it and get me one too!! Lol
Catherine  f.
Catherine f.
I normally love trail mix. They tend to be hit or misses depending on the amount of nuts vs raisins and candy. But this is a delightful combo and it's delicious!!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Oh my! Talk about trying to have self discipline! Eating these make that goal impossible. Before you know it, the bag will be gone..but so worth it ūüėĀūüė≥
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Tastes amazing i love how they came out with this first time ive seen something like it .. can be picked up at pretty much any grocer
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
I like sweets that are sweet, but not so sweet my teeth hurt. These didn't hurt my teeth. Great texture and a good amount for the price.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh yum! Big gooey chunks with crunchy pecans and caramel nuts! I ate the whole bag while I was watching Netflix.
Roy r.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Would love to review this out they look like they would good to try out I love any kind of nut s and iwould tell others how good they y
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Yum! Crunchy, chewy, Sweet and salty is right up my alley! i could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Halie E.
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA
Perfect lil snack when on the go! An for me when I craze sweet I always need a lil salt! This is a perfect mix
joe g.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?