Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Inspired by one of your favorite desserts, Planters has launched a new snack mix, Turtle Sundae Mix. This great tasting mix is specially selected by Planters to create an experience similar to biting into a Turtle Sundae. We hope you enjoy! see more...

• Do you think these are better than the plain nut?1 Answers
  • So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Stockbridge, GA
Great balance of salty and sweet. I love snacking on these. definitely should give them a try.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
My husband brought this home to me and omg I love them. I ate the whole bag there so so good!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
Our by far favorite snack food, especially for holidays! Very tasty and highly recommended!
rebecca b.
rebecca b.
Niangua, MO
great product has great sweet and salty flavor you dont wanna miss out on buy a bag today
Nate M.
Nate M.
Whittier, CA
A must have please I need this in my life to be complete as a person... thank you
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Pratts, VA
This snack is great for all occasions, parties, games, birthdays, or just office
Odalis M.
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg these were so bomb. When I went to my friends house. ugh. delicious indeed
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Atlanta, GA
Tried for the fist time loved them but haven't been able to find them again
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
PLANTERS!!! This is low!!! Even for you! How dare you create such a delicious snack! I put this in my mouth expecting "okay-ness" what I got was nothing but the feeling of confusion and shame! I ATE THE WHOLE BAG!!!!! In one go! I... I couldn't stop! Every bite was orgasmic. Chocolate candy covered CARAMEL BITS! Vanilla yogurt covered peanuts, salted caramel flavor peanuts... I don't even friggin like peanuts, Planters!!! Pecans!!! *mouth waters*
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
I tried these on a whim, I was hungry but didn't want chips or chocolate (something very unhealthy). The calories could be better - but you are eating some chocolate. Anyway, the combination of all the flavors and textures is amazing. I absolutely love it and have been addicted since then (which could be bad. LOL) it's my new favorite go to snack and I don't have to feel that bad about eating it. I would deff recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet yummy (kinda sorta healthy ish treat).
joe g.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?