Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Inspired by one of your favorite desserts, Planters has launched a new snack mix, Turtle Sundae Mix. This great tasting mix is specially selected by Planters to create an experience similar to biting into a Turtle Sundae. We hope you enjoy! see more...

• Do you think these are better than the plain nut?1 Answers
  • So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are a...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cara H.
Newport, TN
I LOVE THESE!!! Perfect combination of sweet and salty. I will definitely be buying these again from the local walmart.
Emily M.
West Olive, MI
I loved this sundae mix for a snack! It is delicious and has a lot in the package :) I love the Carmel and chocolate!
Silk A.
This was so good!! You have to be careful not to eat it all at once lol. It was the perfect mix of flavor and crunch!
Crystal G.
San Antonio, TX
This mix is so delicious! I like to keep the pack in my purse for my sweet cravings every once in a while. So good!
Sandy G.
This is the best sweet snack! It's a must in our pantry it's crunchy and perfect as an after meal little dessert
Callie G.
My newest favorite. They family loves this. Wish they made bigger bags. Hope more flavors comes.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
These were really good. I love the mixture of nuts, yogurt covered peanuts and the Carmel flavor
Traci G.
Sidney, MT
This is really good tasting snack. It is pretty sweet but that is my only complaint. I liked it
Teresa S.
Stockbridge, GA
Great balance of salty and sweet. I love snacking on these. definitely should give them a try.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
My husband brought this home to me and omg I love them. I ate the whole bag there so so good!
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?