Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Inspired by one of your favorite desserts, Planters has launched a new snack mix, Turtle Sundae Mix. This great tasting mix is specially selected by Planters to create an experience similar to biting into a Turtle Sundae. We hope you enjoy! see more...

• Do you think these are better than the plain nut?1 Answers
  • So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Talitha W.
Talitha W.
Manchester, KY
Love love love these dessert mixes from Planters. The turtle sundae mix is delicious, with the caramel pieces, nuts, and pecans. They are delicious, just wish they were cheaper or that they came in bigger bags.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Norfolk, VA
Delicious! The nuts in this the provide the perfect blend of sweet/salty. The caramel bits are the perfect amount of chewy sweetness. This bag is the perfect snack .These are just fantastic!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
This is a great snack if you have a sweet but little salty craving. Each piece is tasty on its own but combined makes an awesome taste experience in your mouth. Highly recommend!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
I liked the turtle sundae mix, but some of the candies were too big. I want to be able to eat nuts and candies together to get the full flavor affect. It tasted great though!
Amber O.
Amber O.
Mc Cook, NE
I bought this today after searching several different stores for it and I wad not disappointed! The perfect blend of salty and sweet with rich caramel flavor! Delicious!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
My friend brought these to class with her and had me try some. I immediately went to the store after school and bought 2 bags. These are SO good! My new favorite snack!
Christina F.
Christina F.
I was so excite when I saw these at the store! Unfortunately, they were not as good as I was hoping. The weren't bad, just nothing I would purchase again.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC
This stuff is amazing! Pretty decent price. Right now there are some coupons that you can pair with a sale to get these for cheap. Definitely worth it.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA
Great for a quick snack or something to satiate a sweet tooth. A little on the extra sweet side for me, but I tend to like more subtle flavors.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Okay my beachbody coach introduced me to these and they are soo good! they should come with a warning label cause these are addicting!
joe g.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?