BY PLANTERS #46 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sugar
  • Contains 2% or Less of Milk
  • Palm Oil
  • Peanut Oil
  • Cream
  • Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake)
  • Soy Lecithin

• So these sit by the register at work and they look so goo...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chatel P.
Yum! These are a great snack for on the go. They have creamy sweet little pieces of yogurt type bites. They have walnuts and a variety of other nuts. I got this at my local BFS gas station! I do recommend if you want to try something different then a plain pack of peanuts!
Lucinda M.
I couldn't believe it when I seen these! I have tried most of the different flavors but this one was my favorite I love the crunchieness of this snack definitely satisfying
kyndall w.
Ashville, OH
Love this stuff! I am big on sweets and this hit all the spots. Definietly a go to for a road trip! Or netflix binge watching. All of the flavors are good as well.
Alexa R.
This stuff is addictingly good. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy. It's also a great snack when you want something with some protein that's pretty good for you but you also want something a little sweet, because who doesn't? You will not regret it!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
This is a great snack if you have a sweet but little salty craving. Each piece is tasty on its own but combined makes an awesome taste experience in your mouth. Highly recommend!!
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
I saw these at the grocery store in Reading, Pa and had to give them a try! The we're actually very good. I was surprised. I ended up eating the whole bag and I don't even realize it. I would recommend it
Mika C.
I LOVE THESE! However I gave it 3 stars because I'm not a fan of the caramel covered? peanut it it. I'm just not a fan of caramel in general. But these are good for snacking. However, the price is too expensive for the size of the bag.
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
This was really, really good for a sweet treat. Not the healthiest, so don't be confused. But a nice sweet treat for a handful or two when I needed a boost! This and the banana split are both delicious.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
PLANTERS!!! This is low!!! Even for you! How dare you create such a delicious snack! I put this in my mouth expecting "okay-ness" what I got was nothing but the feeling of confusion and shame! I ATE THE WHOLE BAG!!!!! In one go! I... I couldn't stop! Every bite was orgasmic. Chocolate candy covered CARAMEL BITS! Vanilla yogurt covered peanuts, salted caramel flavor peanuts... I don't even friggin like peanuts, Planters!!! Pecans!!! *mouth waters*
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is hands down, THE BEST trail mix (or nut snack) that has ever passed my lips. I wanted a semi-healthy sweet snack to satisfy my overbearing sweet tooth, and I have found the only one I will ever eat again. Chocolate covered caramel, yogurt covered peanuts, pecans, and candied peanuts oh my! If you enjoy delicious, then you'll be happy with this purchase. I am so incredibly happy I found this, and I will be definitely recommending to friends and buying the biggest bag I can find.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
meshell d.
Rosedale, MS
How can i found this products (Planters turtle sundae mix) and which state?
Jamie H.
Youngsville
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?