BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sugar
  • Contains 2% or Less of Milk
  • Palm Oil
  • Peanut Oil
  • Cream
  • Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake)
  • Soy Lecithin

• So these sit by the register at work and they look so goo...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I’ve only ever had this mix once but I’m obsessed. The flavor is so unique with all the different sweet pieces. Chocolate coated peanuts, pecans, caramel bits, yogurt bits. Salted caramel covered nuts! One of my favorites from Planters for sure! I just don’t really see these around a lot! I know my local Walmart doesn’t carry them, but I’ve been to a couple Speedways where I saw the smaller bags. You have to try these if you like caramel especially!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Yum! These are a great snack for on the go. They have creamy sweet little pieces of yogurt type bites. They have walnuts and a variety of other nuts. I got this at my local BFS gas station! I do recommend if you want to try something different then a plain pack of peanuts!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This is a good sweet mix for someone who loved sweets. It definitely has a sweet and salty flavor to it I would recommend it just for someone who loves sweet and salty. It can be expensive if the item is not on sale but Majority its on sale
Kacie M.
Greenwood, MS
Honestly not really a fan of nuts but I can eat a whole pound of these. Amazing flavors and better than you would ever think! Great price and a great snack for any occasion. Would recommend. I’m always buying these
Lucinda M.
I couldn't believe it when I seen these! I have tried most of the different flavors but this one was my favorite I love the crunchieness of this snack definitely satisfying
kyndall w.
Ashville, OH
Love this stuff! I am big on sweets and this hit all the spots. Definietly a go to for a road trip! Or netflix binge watching. All of the flavors are good as well.
Alexa R.
This stuff is addictingly good. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy. It's also a great snack when you want something with some protein that's pretty good for you but you also want something a little sweet, because who doesn't? You will not regret it!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
This is a great snack if you have a sweet but little salty craving. Each piece is tasty on its own but combined makes an awesome taste experience in your mouth. Highly recommend!!
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
I saw these at the grocery store in Reading, Pa and had to give them a try! The we're actually very good. I was surprised. I ended up eating the whole bag and I don't even realize it. I would recommend it
Mika C.
I LOVE THESE! However I gave it 3 stars because I'm not a fan of the caramel covered? peanut it it. I'm just not a fan of caramel in general. But these are good for snacking. However, the price is too expensive for the size of the bag.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
meshell d.
Rosedale, MS
How can i found this products (Planters turtle sundae mix) and which state?

back