Planters Turtle Sundae Mix Bag uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix Bag uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sugar
  • Contains 2% or Less of Milk
  • Palm Oil
  • Peanut Oil
  • Cream
  • Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake)
  • Soy Lecithin

• What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
I tried these on a whim, I was hungry but didn't want chips or chocolate (something very unhealthy). The calories could be better - but you are eating some chocolate. Anyway, the combination of all the flavors and textures is amazing. I absolutely love it and have been addicted since then (which could be bad. LOL) it's my new favorite go to snack and I don't have to feel that bad about eating it. I would deff recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet yummy (kinda sorta healthy ish treat).
Alexa R.
This stuff is addictingly good. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy. It's also a great snack when you want something with some protein that's pretty good for you but you also want something a little sweet, because who doesn't? You will not regret it!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
This is a great snack if you have a sweet but little salty craving. Each piece is tasty on its own but combined makes an awesome taste experience in your mouth. Highly recommend!!
Mika C.
I LOVE THESE! However I gave it 3 stars because I'm not a fan of the caramel covered? peanut it it. I'm just not a fan of caramel in general. But these are good for snacking. However, the price is too expensive for the size of the bag.
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
This was really, really good for a sweet treat. Not the healthiest, so don't be confused. But a nice sweet treat for a handful or two when I needed a boost! This and the banana split are both delicious.
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
PLANTERS!!! This is low!!! Even for you! How dare you create such a delicious snack! I put this in my mouth expecting "okay-ness" what I got was nothing but the feeling of confusion and shame! I ATE THE WHOLE BAG!!!!! In one go! I... I couldn't stop! Every bite was orgasmic. Chocolate candy covered CARAMEL BITS! Vanilla yogurt covered peanuts, salted caramel flavor peanuts... I don't even friggin like peanuts, Planters!!! Pecans!!! *mouth waters*
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is hands down, THE BEST trail mix (or nut snack) that has ever passed my lips. I wanted a semi-healthy sweet snack to satisfy my overbearing sweet tooth, and I have found the only one I will ever eat again. Chocolate covered caramel, yogurt covered peanuts, pecans, and candied peanuts oh my! If you enjoy delicious, then you'll be happy with this purchase. I am so incredibly happy I found this, and I will be definitely recommending to friends and buying the biggest bag I can find.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is an amazing snack mix. It has a mix of sweet and salty. It includes a mix of chocolate covered caramel bits, vanilla yogurt covered peanuts, pecans, salted caramel flavored peanuts, & chocolate candy covered peanuts. It is generally healthy and only has 160 calories per serving. I would highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys a great trail mix. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
These are amazing and ADDICTING!! I LOVE THESE AS A LITTLE SNACK TO MUNCH ON THROUGHOUT THE DAY OR DURING A MOVIE. I love the big pecan pieces and its like a little suprise in your mouth! I love the sweetness of it and it saves you the calories of going and actually eating an actual sundae. It hits the craving!! I want some now just thinking about it. If yoy see it the store get it and get me one too!! Lol
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Oh my gosh! It's like as soon as I put these in my mouth it's an explosion of flavor! Sooo yummy. A great mix of sweet and salty if you're in the mood for that. A wonderful snack. Semi-healthy but as with all nuts a high fat content. I love them though!!
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?