Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.Planters Turtle Sundae Mix uploaded by Angela M.

BY PLANTERS

Inspired by one of your favorite desserts, Planters has launched a new snack mix, Turtle Sundae Mix. This great tasting mix is specially selected by Planters to create an experience similar to biting into a Turtle Sundae. We hope you enjoy! see more...

• Do you think these are better than the plain nut?1 Answers
  • So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are a...2 Answers
  • What else does this have in it beside nuts3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is an amazing snack mix. It has a mix of sweet and salty. It includes a mix of chocolate covered caramel bits, vanilla yogurt covered peanuts, pecans, salted caramel flavored peanuts, & chocolate candy covered peanuts. It is generally healthy and only has 160 calories per serving. I would highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys a great trail mix. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Trista M.
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this to try to curve my sweet tooth in a healthier way. I gave this a shot because it was low calorie and low carb. This is the perfect mixture of sweet and salty!! So many pecans and the little yogurt and caramel bites are so good. Definitely will buy this again!!
Alexa R.
This stuff is addictingly good. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy. It's also a great snack when you want something with some protein that's pretty good for you but you also want something a little sweet, because who doesn't? You will not regret it!
Samantha B.
New castle , PA
I ended up buying this on sale at giant eagle. They are Pretty good! I love that it has just the right amount of sweet and salty. I did however feel that they should make sure it's an equal amount of everything in the package but it was delicious non the less.
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
Oh my goodness, y'all - if you haven't tried Planter's Turtle Sundae Mix or its Banana Split Sundae flavored sister- snack counterpart yet, stop right now and go get some. Like now. Don't argue, just get in your preferred mode of transport and go. I'll wait.
Breann U.
Wayne, NE
Very enjoyable. It was sweet enough to curb my sweet tooth without me having to eat 300 calories. The serving size is 3 tbsp and only 160 calories. 3 tbsp is more than enough for me as a snack! Would totally buy again. I even wanna try the other flavors!
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Oh my gosh! It's like as soon as I put these in my mouth it's an explosion of flavor! Sooo yummy. A great mix of sweet and salty if you're in the mood for that. A wonderful snack. Semi-healthy but as with all nuts a high fat content. I love them though!!
Jessica C.
Adairsville, GA
I love these.and i really think they taste like a turtle sundae.the only think i don't like is the price seems a lot for a little bag of them.but it has lile yogurt covered pieces in it and peanuts and pecans.very healthy snack!
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
I love these as a sweet treat!! Pecans, chocolatey and nutty and sweet! The pecans have a different after taste than fresh pecans, however overall I love this mix! It is a little pricey but its definitely a healthy sweet treat!
Talitha W.
Manchester, KY
Love love love these dessert mixes from Planters. The turtle sundae mix is delicious, with the caramel pieces, nuts, and pecans. They are delicious, just wish they were cheaper or that they came in bigger bags.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
What else does this have in it beside nuts
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
These look like they would be so delicious. Where do I buy these?
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This looks yummy. where can I find it?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
So these sit by the register at work and they look so good. Are all the different types good?
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
Do you think these are better than the plain nut?