BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reanna G.
Knob noster, MO
I use sunflower seeds in all my salads, for snacks, for game nights. They are perfect when you want something salty. When I was younger I'd always get these and gummies bears and mix them. Such a weird combination but I absolutely loved it.
Ronni G.
Pawhuska
My mom loves sunflower seeds but struggles to get them out of the shell. These are great for on the go and those who might struggle with dexterity.
Elise K.
Delicious and fairly healthy choice. Can be hard to find. More expensive than other options but paying for convenience.
Kaycee O.
Centerville
My girls and absolutley love these. Its the only brand and product we really get. So pleased with how good they are
Allison W.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Nice to have just the kernel and not have to crack the shells! Though sometimes I like eating the shell honestly.
Sirena H.
I keep these in my purse because I love these things and have for a while.. they're so good and not to salty
Liz S.
Planters Tube Sunflower Kernels taste amazing, these a re a good quick snack when traveling
Emily H.
Ottawa, ON
I love taking these as a snack for work or just tuck in my purse if my son gets hungry. I usually keep it in a snack size bag because I find they are a little large - I can't usually eat a whole bag. Great taste!