BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do these come in any other tasty flavors?1 Answers
Jess H.
Millington
Cashews are my absolute favorite!! Planters is my first choice for cashews. Have tried a few flavored ones as well. All great.
Maranda V.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
These nuts carry a great flavor! They are good for you and a perfect pick me up when your body is needing some protien
magaly g.
I enjoy eating these, though I do not eat a ton of them simply because I tend to breakout when i do for some reason.
Harriet O.
Albany
These are a nice snack to find on the road when traveling! I trust the planters brand, and i love cashews!
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I've been enjoying planters from a littlw girp and there are few other brands I teust when enjoying cashews
Queenie Q.
sacramento
I like eating tube packet from planters. I don't eat that much. So it is better if I buy one individual.
Ms Sherry W.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Love the planters cashews, amazing creamy nut in a small snack size package. They also make a nice mixed nut version that is super delicious! Next event try some nuts I bet your guests won't be disappointed!!!
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Do these come in any other tasty flavors?