BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Happiness In Planters Trail Mix&Nbsp;- A Delicious Snack At Home, For The Office Or Easy To Grab When You're On The Go. Peanuts, Raisins, Chocolate Pieces, Chocolate Covered Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, Cranberries. Active Lifestyles Call For Snacks Like Planters Sweet &Amp; Nutty Trail Mix - A Delicious Blend Of Our Expertly Roasted Peanuts, Plump Sweet Raisins, Rich Milk Chocolate Candy Pieces, Chocolate Covered Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews And Tangy Cranberries, Sealed To Deliver Quality To You. We Love The Taste, And We Hope You Will Too! 1-877-677-3268 Made In The Usa

Buy on Walmart
Jamie W.
I snack on these a lot while drinking wine or watching a movie. It's addicting. I love cashews most in the bag and the chocolate and raisins. I'm not much of a peanut loving girl, but i still eat it anyways. I also believe and think that every trail mix bag there is.. there will always have a lot of peanuts than the rest of the other things that goes in the trail mixes..
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these when I'm craving a sweet and salty snack. It is not the healthiest so i don't eat it very often. so good though
Jenina D.
Turnersville , NJ
I am a sucker for trail mix! I love the nutty salty flavor they have & this one in particular is pretty good:)
Rhonda G.
Riverside, CA
AFFORDABLE. GREAT SNACK. A NICE MIXTURE OF SWEET AND SALTY. A FILLING ABACK BEFORE OR AFTER A MEAL.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
A healthy and great snack too cure a craving for sweets
Luciana M.
Northampton, MA
I use this product in my dairy diety. Is really good...but I think that dried fruit is very sweetened and grains is in a very reduced amount. However the product is very good, really selected pieces.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
These are so good! I have them in the snack packs and they're great to put in lunches. Also good for snacking on at home. Healthy, but yummy