Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Peanuts, Chocolate Candy Pieces [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Soy Lecithin - Emulsifier, Vanillin - Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Confectioner's Glaze], Raisins, Almonds, Cottonseed Oil.

Allergens:

• Almond Tree Nuts
  • Milk
  • Peanut
  • Soya
  • Tree Nuts

April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My favorite type of snack has to be a salty and sweet mix! Nuts are so good for you, and when paired with CHOCOLATE... heaven. I usually pick these up at a gas station or my local Walmart and the price is always good. Perfect for a snack throughout the day when you’re craving something a little sweet. These will definitely hold you over until lunch or dinner.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
So I am a major peanut lover over here! Planters is the only type I will eat because of the many choices and varieties. I am and will always be a repeat costumer when it comes to needing peanuts. They are so delicious and I absolutely love them. I totally recommend getting these!
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I’m a big fan of trail mix and this one is so good. It has the right portion of chocolate,nuts, and raisins that once you start, you can’t stop eating them. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because it’s kind of expensive for the amount that you get in the bag. But it’s still a good recommended choice
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
Trail mix is my go-to for a more guilt free treat. Planters is delicious and I find to be less salty than other brands available. The only con is that it is a little expensive for what you’re getting - but I’d rather pay a little more than try to mix my own.
Maryjane S.
Ok so i got these One Time by accident and now I am addicted to them they are so good just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness really good I get them once a week if you're ever at the store and see them check them out it won't regret it super good and the price ain't bad neither
Heather D.
I bought this to have as a snack on the plane. They tasted great. The mix of sweet and savory made for a great combination. The bag is r resealable which was great for keeping these snacks fresh. I would repurchase these and recommend.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Planters is a good brand, I like that you can find these literally anywhere! They sell them at gas stations, Walmart and grocery stores. They are often inexpensive and discounted with sales. I like to add them to my salads, Asian meals and granola.
Maura S.
Larchmont , NY
I love classic trail mix. This is such a great snack to bring anywhere. So tasty and filling! My dad and I both love this trail mix. I’ve been eating it for years and will continue to. I recommend to anyone who enjoys nuts.
Tawny L.
I love this trail mix with the chocolate is so good little sweetness with the chocolates perfect it's healthy it's not spying expensive ingredients are great I enjoy it I wouldn't add anything else to it it's very good
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
I used to love this when they had the generic “candies chocolates” in them but it seems like they changed to only an m&m version which just isn’t the same :/ obviously that’s personal taste but I want the old one back!
Crystal S.
Is there anything you'd like to see added to this trail mix?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Which is better, this or the Karr's brand Trail mix??
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone know why this has almonds and peanuts in the bag but it's only calls Nut & Chocolate? No plural on the nuts. Because almonds are actually a fruit! Say what?!
Olivia B.
Is there a lot of chocolate in this mix? I love trail mix but don't like when its too sweet
judith i.
Brantford
How would you get a sample of this bag

Walmart