Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY PLANTERS #23 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Peanuts, Chocolate Candy Pieces [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Soy Lecithin - Emulsifier, Vanillin - Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Confectioner's Glaze], Raisins, Almonds, Cottonseed Oil.

Allergens:

• Almond Tree Nuts
  • Milk
  • Peanut
  • Soya
  • Tree Nuts

April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My favorite type of snack has to be a salty and sweet mix! Nuts are so good for you, and when paired with CHOCOLATE... heaven. I usually pick these up at a gas station or my local Walmart and the price is always good. Perfect for a snack throughout the day when you’re craving something a little sweet. These will definitely hold you over until lunch or dinner.
Alicia N.
Norman
Can’t really go wrong w a bag of trail mix. A little bit of sweet a little bit of salty. And this is my go to just because planters is fair with their price. This one in particular might not be so healthy because of the chocolate but it’s better than having a slice of cake as your snack!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
So I am a major peanut lover over here! Planters is the only type I will eat because of the many choices and varieties. I am and will always be a repeat costumer when it comes to needing peanuts. They are so delicious and I absolutely love them. I totally recommend getting these!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Planters is a good brand, I like that you can find these literally anywhere! They sell them at gas stations, Walmart and grocery stores. They are often inexpensive and discounted with sales. I like to add them to my salads, Asian meals and granola.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
Ok so if i could find this mix without the raisins it would be amazing! I love it so much and buy on a weekly basis but i am always disappointed in how many raisins are in there because i just pick them out so it feels like i waisted some of my money. I pay around $3 per bag at dollar general and i always buy 2 bags in one trip because thats just how much i love it. So other than the raisins this is the BEST Trail mix !
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I’m a big fan of trail mix and this one is so good. It has the right portion of chocolate,nuts, and raisins that once you start, you can’t stop eating them. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because it’s kind of expensive for the amount that you get in the bag. But it’s still a good recommended choice
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
Trail mix is my go-to for a more guilt free treat. Planters is delicious and I find to be less salty than other brands available. The only con is that it is a little expensive for what you’re getting - but I’d rather pay a little more than try to mix my own.
Maryjane S.
Ok so i got these One Time by accident and now I am addicted to them they are so good just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness really good I get them once a week if you're ever at the store and see them check them out it won't regret it super good and the price ain't bad neither
Heather D.
I bought this to have as a snack on the plane. They tasted great. The mix of sweet and savory made for a great combination. The bag is r resealable which was great for keeping these snacks fresh. I would repurchase these and recommend.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
I love classic trail mix. This is such a great snack to bring anywhere. So tasty and filling! My dad and I both love this trail mix. I’ve been eating it for years and will continue to. I recommend to anyone who enjoys nuts.
Crystal S.
Is there anything you'd like to see added to this trail mix?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Which is better, this or the Karr's brand Trail mix??
Olivia B.
Is there a lot of chocolate in this mix? I love trail mix but don't like when its too sweet
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone know why this has almonds and peanuts in the bag but it's only calls Nut & Chocolate? No plural on the nuts. Because almonds are actually a fruit! Say what?!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amo este tipo de snacks. ¿Este es realmente bueno? me gustaria probarlo

back