Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Peanuts, Chocolate Candy Pieces [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Soy Lecithin - Emulsifier, Vanillin - Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Confectioner's Glaze], Raisins, Almonds, Cottonseed Oil.

Allergens:

• Which is better, this or the Karr's brand Trail mix??3 Answers
  • Is there anything you'd like to see added to this trail mix? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather |.
I bought this to have as a snack on the plane. They tasted great. The mix of sweet and savory made for a great combination. The bag is r resealable which was great for keeping these snacks fresh. I would repurchase these and recommend.
Maryjane S.
Ok so i got these One Time by accident and now I am addicted to them they are so good just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness really good I get them once a week if you're ever at the store and see them check them out it won't regret it super good and the price ain't bad neither
Marlenne M.
Super yummy great for an on the go hand. A handful is all you really need. Love the little chocolates in it as well. Great for a healthy pick me up. Don’t really like the raisins but I eat them anyway lol.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I received this Planters Nuts & chocolate trail mix for free from "Tryit " It's the first time that I have tasted nuts mixed with chocolate. And they have a very delicious taste.
Shannon C.
I love trail mix and I always buy this one. It's one of my favorite snacks. I love snacks that are salty and sweet and have different textures otherwise I get bored. This is the perfect combination and it's generally cheaper than buying just a can or tin of nuts, especially planter's. They also don't overload with raisins which I feel like often happens with other brands and mixes.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I like this because I enjoy the brand's nuts as well as the fact that they put chocolate into the trail mix. I prefer to have a little sweet in with all the salty products. This is a good match in my opinion. I would recommend this to others to try out.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I was making my own trail mix because I love the assortment time a real not leather but I do want to have Eminem's and some kind of chocolate mixed in these trail mix give me a great variety whether it's a tropical Blend or just an original blend I never tired of all the amazing flavors mixed together all in one bag
shea d.
Buffalo, WY
This trail mix is my favorite! It has the perfect blend between nuts and chocolate, the perfect afternoon snack. This is my go to snack when I am on the go. The price is a little expensive, just like other trail mixes do it is well worth it. Would recommend to others
Melissa C.
Richardson, TX
Guilty pleasure! Love the mix of sweet and salty. A little on the pricy side, but I always find myself grabbing these at the gas station or grocery store. I usually grab these as a snack between or after meals.
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
I love trail mix and the Planter's brand did not disappoint. The taste was amazing and the price was very affordable. I will definitely be purchasing this brand of trail mix again in the future for my family.
Crystal S.
Is there anything you'd like to see added to this trail mix?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Which is better, this or the Karr's brand Trail mix??