Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.Planters Trail Mix Nuts & Chocolate Bag uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY PLANTERS #29 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Peanuts, Chocolate Candy Pieces [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Soy Lecithin - Emulsifier, Vanillin - Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Confectioner's Glaze], Raisins, Almonds, Cottonseed Oil.

Allergens:

• Tree Nuts

Buy on Walmart*
Christine C.
Manchester
This is my all time favorite trail mix. Anytime I want one this is the only brand I buy. I trust planters for a good nut company and I love the quality of their trail mix. The price is reasonable and it's always fresh! I love this and would recommend to anyone looking for a good sweet and salty mixed snack!
Heather |.
I bought this to have as a snack on the plane. They tasted great. The mix of sweet and savory made for a great combination. The bag is r resealable which was great for keeping these snacks fresh. I would repurchase these and recommend.
Marlenne M.
Super yummy great for an on the go hand. A handful is all you really need. Love the little chocolates in it as well. Great for a healthy pick me up. Don’t really like the raisins but I eat them anyway lol.
Ali C.
I love trail mix type foods, mainly because I’m a hairdresser so I like foods I can pick on all day! The nuts are healthy and the chocolate gives it a sweet/ salty balance
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love to snack on these ..its like having a little healthy meal in your pocket or at your desk I eat these threw out the day ..even made homemade butter out of them
Maryjane S.
Ok so i got these One Time by accident and now I am addicted to them they are so good just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness really good I get them once a week if you're ever at the store and see them check them out it won't regret it super good and the price ain't bad neither
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
I found these randomly at a grocery store one day and absolutely loved these. They are such a great trail mix with the perfect amount of everything. I was super bummed when I couldn't find them at the store anymore
Estella R.
I love chocolate and nuts. Planters is a great brand, one of the top brands . This is more healthier snack choice than actual plain candy. It’s great to have something like nuts to slow down the insulin spike.
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
I love trail mix and I’ve tried many different kinds BUT this one is my favorite. It’s a great snack and you don’t feel guilty for eating it. My whole family loves it. I keep it in the house at all times.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I received this Planters Nuts & chocolate trail mix for free from "Tryit " It's the first time that I have tasted nuts mixed with chocolate. And they have a very delicious taste.
Crystal S.
Is there anything you'd like to see added to this trail mix?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Which is better, this or the Karr's brand Trail mix??
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amo este tipo de snacks. ¿Este es realmente bueno? me gustaria probarlo
judith i.
Brantford
How would you get a sample of this bag