BY PLANTERS

The taste you trust. Classic Taste see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Went on a REALLY long road trip this weekend, and this snack got me home. The nuts had the protein and the chocolate had the sugar and the fun. It kept me awake way better then the coffee. But as far as a driving snack, the bag was too small for me to get my hand in and out easily, I needed help. But it was to big to pour into my mouth.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Planters Trail Mix is a great snack to keep on hand for busy days. As a middle school art teacher, I'm constantly on the go around my classroom and don't have a lot of time to eat during the school day. I always have this trail mix on hand. It provides me with protein and a little bit of chocolate for a treat!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
I love trail mix, super easy and yummy snack to take on road trips, hikes, to the park, to the beach, Disneyland. With the chocolate and dried fruit there is a lot of sugar, so not the healthy snack option like you think it is but it is still better than chips.
Alice R.
Alice R.
My favorite train mix! The best part is that it is a nutty trail mix I can actually eat! (I have a weird nut allergy in that I can only eat peanuts and almonds!) So any trail mix that involves only nuts I can eat is a winner in my book!
Mariana L.
Mariana L.
Durham, NC
Nuts and chocolate. Tastes super good and it's a perfect combination. Awesome quick snack.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Bristol
love the trail mix. great mix between the nuts and rasins and chocolate. I also love that there is plenty sweet from the rasins and not just the sweet from chocolate. it makes it feel much healthier. I would rather hit my sweet tooth with this mix, which is much healthier then a chocolate bar or cookies.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love trail mix! I love how salty and sweet this is! This is good for you too, I got mine at Walmart, but you can get this anywhere. This is absolutely amazing, it's insane how fast I eat a bag when I get this. Love this! It is great!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
So so soooo yummy. It's the perfect pick me up snack for the middle of the day. I keep on hand at work for a quick snack.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
It's so easy to get lost in this mix. The perfect mix of sweet raisins/m&m's, and salty nuts. As always, planters nuts are fresh and perfectly seasoned. This is a classic blend, affordable, and the perfect snack for every day. I never get tired of it!