Planters Trail Mix Fruit & Nut uploaded by Glo T.Planters Trail Mix Fruit & Nut uploaded by Alicia H.Planters Trail Mix Fruit & Nut uploaded by Alicia H.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Trail Mix Fruit & Nut.
Peanuts, raisins, banana chips, cashews, pineapple, cranberries.
Natural source of energy! see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I just wish it was a little bit more inexpensive!" in 1 review
  • "Planters trail mix is super yummy, the price is pretty good for this brand too." in 1 review
VintageShe M.
VintageShe M.
Foodie Expert
Trail mix will never go out of style it's the perfect mix of sweet & salty it's definitely my go to snack when I'm suddenly hungry and had no time to eat. I buy trail mix in bulk to last me for the month. It's the snack that gets you throughout the day. Take it work, take it to beach, take it to doctors office... It's just there when you need it.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Lakewood, WA
I love trail mix,it's so easy to just pop in your bag and go when your in a rush like I am most days! I would say the only con would be the cost. At my local drug store a bag of trail mix is $5 and I always think twice about purchasing. But other than that it's delicious and I would definitely repurchase.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
I bought this trail mix flavor when I was trying to eat healthier and stray away from the one that has M&Ms in it. The banana chips are amazing, but they are pretty much the only thing I like in the mix. It is kind of bland, but the bag is great for on the go and is relatively affordable.
Viviana V.
Viviana V.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is seriously one of my favorite summer snacks sometimes I'm on the go and I don't have time to make anything grab a handful of this and out the door. I also enjoy sweet and salty snacks so this is perfect for me! I highly recommend! It helps me not reach for a bag of chips!
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Foodie Expert
If you are going to the beach and need a snack to munch on, this is the perfect one. I try to stay away from foods that is not going to be filled with nutrients especially if I am going to be in the sun outside. I find this to fill me up and not a lot of calories as well
Michael M.
Michael M.
Newport, OR
I love trail mix. It's so easy to just grab a handful when you need something quick. It's perfect during the summer to take camping, hiking or to the beach! This particular one is my favorite and I would recommend it to anyone who likes trail mix!
jennifer C.
jennifer C.
Grab N' Go !
Such an easy snack to pack & head out. I love everything in the bag , it's delicious & good for you. Also a non messy snack , price is pretty good for what you're getting ! . If you haven't tried it , go ahead & do it now !
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Foodie Expert
I like the trail mix with the bits of chocolate added in. The nuts help fill you up with protein that stays with you, and the chocolate is a nice little treat of sweetness! Great for on the go, even my toddler will eat this as a snack.
paola c.
paola c.
san antonio tx
I honestly think this is way healthier than eating chips at the beach. I live the mixture of the fruit and but mix. I think for the price it is well worth it. my daughter loves them and I honestly don't mind her eating the mix.
Renae P.
Renae P.
Scott Depot, WV
Tasty, but INCREDIBLY salty (high in sodium). I suggest something more organic for a beach snack. Consuming a lot of sodium, especially while in the sun, will cause major dehydration and make you more prone to sun poisoning.
Margarita G.