BY PLANTERS

Planters select macadamias, cashews & almonds mix 21 oz see more...

Planters Target : Expect More Pay Less
  • "Perfect blend of nuts and salts for a great snack but it can be a little pricey. " in 1 review
  • "They are a great healthy snack with just enough salt to fill that craving." in 1 review
Betty W.
Foodie Expert
There are plenty of nut brands out there nowadays, planters having been around for the longest with their peanut cans. I actually don't buy planters anymore really unless it's a deal for them at target. Usually, it's too much salt and all you want is a simple roasted unsalted nut that doesn't cost an arm and leg.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
I have bought peanuts for years and though I have had many brands I have to say Planters is by far the best. They have a fresh flavor like no other and they are affordable. I like them in my homemade trail mix with grapes and dried cranberries. This is another items I keep on hand.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these and eats them as a snack often. I find myself eating them once in awhile, though I'm not a nut person, and I do enjoy them because of the saltiness they have to them. I'm able to get my salt fix without turning to greasy things like chips or french fries.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Foodie Expert
Planters peanuts are the name brand-go to peanut product. I wouldn't choose any thing else, so I have eaten this all my life. I would say they are healthy and very tasty. Always meet up to my expectations, nothing to change. The cashews or roasted peanuts are my fav.
Génesis B.
Foodie Expert
este producto ha sobrevivido a las eras y el tiempo, es mi nuez favorita, y la como cada que puedo, me encanta el sabor, el empaque todo. es algo que me ayuda a saciar el hambre rápidamente. definitivamente es lo mejor que puede existir. muy recomendado.
Tamia H.
Turtle Creek, PA
Planters cashews are literally the best. They are not too salty which makes them perfect! They are good for snack for parties and get togethers also just as a snack for a diet! They're really healthy for you! I recommend them for sure!
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ

It feels like heaven eating these peanuts . Once I start eating them I can't stop . There perfect for snacks and especially when watching a movie. I also put them as snacks for my kids for school.
Kalyn S.
Foodie Expert
This is best for an easy to carry snack (just be careful at LOTS of nut allergies) however this was my go to snack to help with morning sickness when pregnant, it helped a lot!!!
JoAnna G.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best. They are not too expensive and taste delicious. I live snacking with them when I'm at home preparing dinner or just watching my favorite show
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have purchased them at target and they are cheaper. Not bad. I have to go a little out of the way but it's worth it to save a little money.