BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Allen N.
I'm not a big fan of nuts but I do like sunflower seeds especially when they don't have a shell! Easy to eat and a great snack for kayaking and hiking in the mountains here in Denver!
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
These Planters Sunflower kernels are the best. They are salty, taste delicious, and good. I would recommend buying these kernels. I have bought some in the past, and I will be buying some more. I bought these at Wal -Mart.
Angela B.
Tallahassee, FL
I eat these and salads a lot. They have a great flavor and I like the crunch and add to the salad. sometimes I will eat them by the handful because they are that yummy.
E c.
Love this treat as an on the go snack or a couch snack. It is very filling and doesn’t cost as much as some snacks that are fun to eat. you can find these at gas stations or grocery stores.
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Not a fan. They tend to be too salty for me and does not leave a great aftertaste in my mouth either. I would opt for something healthier like unsalted almonds :)
Brea D.
Chester, VA
I am so in love with these sunflower seeds. I eat them every morning with my breakfast. They are very healthy and add great nutrition to my diet. I have bought these more than once. I think the value was great. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it to everybody.
Jennifer W.
I really enjoy sunflower kernels as there are no shells to contend with. The small packages are easy to eat and enjoy with the right amount of salt and crunch.
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
For a nice healthy snack I usually mix the sunflower kernels with some dried cranberries and the taste is AMAZING! Try it out and let me know how you like it!
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
My boys love these especially because it's such a pain to de-shell sunflower seeds :) kinda salty for my taste but great on a salad where that can be minimized
Callie S.
I'm not a fan of cracking seeds open and getting the fibers stuck in my teeth! This bag is the way to go! Also, I love using these in salads and coleslaw mix!