BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
These kernels were a fairly good snack. I bought them because I thought they would be easier (less waste, more convenient) but I think my favorite part of eating Sunflower seeds is the shell. Although these were tasty and easier to eat, I missed sucking the salt from & cracking the shells
Belen B.
son deliciosas para un momento de concentración o estrés es muy bueno estar comiendo algo porque asi nos mantiene atentos y el hambre de por si disminuye no hay nada mejor que los manís saladitos yo tengo varios de estos paquetes en mi despensa y lo consumo semanalmente casi todas.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
These are just so so so so good! I don't go purposely looking to buy them at a store or gas station, but when I do come across them I cannot resist and I just have to buy them on the spot. I usually stock up on them when I buy them since I tend to finish them pretty fast.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
These planters are great. Especially when watching a soccer and a baseball game! I really recommend for parts with kids that want to eat sunflower seeds! I bought these at a gas station for $1.99. I keep buying these because it is easier than buying seeds and open them with my mouth!
Alexandra M.
Middlesex, NJ
Love this product! It gives you all the joy of eating sunflower seeds without all the added work of actually having to break them open and spit out the seed (ew). Only downside is that I seem to eat these much too fast!
Nikki A.
These are my favorite sunflower seeds to get ever! You don't have to crack them out or do any spitting. Very nutritional. You can find these almost anywhere. More than likely at any gas station. Good snack on the go!
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Sub par sunflower seeds. I only buy these when no other sunflower seeds are available. They're too salty, and really dried out. However, they are very cheap and can be found practically everywhere. If you aren't big on salt, I wouldn't recommend these.
Stephanie D.
I love these. They're cheap and delicious. But one bag is never enough! I always want more. It's the good part of eating sunflower seeds without having to deal with the gross part of spitting shells out.
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
I have always loved sunflower seeds every since I was a kid playing softball. These bags are so easy and convenient. There is no hassle dealing with the shells and having to have somewhere to spit them out. Just open up the bag and go. So simple and so delicious.
Sherice H.
Forestville
Just the right amount of salt and size for a quick healthy snack. Also the 3oz size is perfect to carry in your purse for the kids or any adult that's needs a quick snack while on the go.