BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Julie G.
Logan, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to eat sunflower seeds at work with string cheese as a snack. The little bags are so convenient and easy to keep in a drawer or purse. If you get them at a store like Sam’s instead of a small market you can find them for cheaper.
ugie m.
Louisa, KY
I buy these regularly my husband is in construction so these seeds are a staple for him. I have three kids that love these seeds to and they have to never run out. Salty and crispy is a perfect snack.
Sarah L.
Perfect size bag for a snack at work, on the road, or at a ball games. I will typically buy these from Kroger or Walmart, but they can be found pretty much anywhere.
Nicole H.
Mayflower, AR
Very yummy! Absolutely love these nuts! These are by far the best brand if nuts and the only brand I eat. They aren't too salty nor do they lack salt. Perfect ratio!
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
These are a great quick on-the-go snack they don't take up a lot of space and they taste good! If you have picky eaters try to get them to eat these you might just have a win here!
Marilyn M.
Memphis
My husband swears that these kernels help him win games. He has to have them and a snickers😁
Me.... I like to eat them while working, driving, studying, on salads. They are delicious.
Sandra C.
Hopkinsville
Purchased at: Target
Nothing more satisfying that a big handful of these without having to break the shells open. Sunflower seeds that are deshelled are the perfect snack and salad topper
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
These are always a convenience when you don't have to crack the shell. You can just rip open the bag & eat them. I do find cracking the shell is something I miss. Haha. These are good when watching games or just relaxing in your back yard. I recommend especially if you find cracking the shell is a hassle.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
When my daughter was younger and wanted to be like my mom and eat sunflower seeds on road trips. My mom had to shell them for her. Thanks to these she no longer had to do that for her. No more tedious work.

These are also great because you can now use them as ingredients and not worry about the shell. Toss them on salads or appetizers or whatever calls for sunflower seeds or what you'd like to add them to!
Tiffani G.
I used to eat these all the time when I was in a pinch. They are cheap and they are very easy to just throw in the purse so when you need an emergency snack, it is there for you. Not only is it portioned but it does help you feel less full. It is a lot healthier for you than to eat empty calories.