BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
I love these sunflower seeds. Plain or on my salads. They are good any way you have them. Never disappointed.
Emelia N.
This has a great taste. They are nice and salty. They come pre pealed so you don't have to do the hard work.
Tara T.
Always yummy these are messy but good I would just rather get really sunflower seeds and spit out the shells
Dayja W.
Penns Grove
These are really good and convienient when I dont feel like cracking open sunflowers when I want to eat them
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
A definite favorite! These are addictive. You can't just eat a little. They are salty and nutty and yummy.
Rose K.
Glenwood
A healthy snack buddy! And plus, i also turn to planters to get my nut craving need and recipe requirements
Holly S.
Laurel
I love planters, I also love sunflower seeds! This is perfect since I don't have to shell them beforehand!
Karissa A.
Love that you don't have to mess with the shells because we all want getsunflower seeds for the kernels.
Sarah J.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
I stink at getting sunflower seeds out then spitting the shell, so these are great when I'm craving them.
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
These are great for on the go!! They contain the perfect amount of salt! I would recommend and buy again!