BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Rebecca R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always delicious. Always fresh. Just the right amount of salt. The small pouch is super convenient for snacking on the go.
Cherelle C.
CLASSIC, ive been eating these for as long as I can remember. I live the spicy sunflower seeds but classic overides all!
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
I love sunflower kernels. I like how these aren't too salty but not plain either. This is my go to for sunflower kernels.
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
I love sunflowers and I mean who doesn’t love the ones that are hassle free. Very affordable and did I mention delicious.
Andrew D.
Cedartown, GA
Very Great product it is the only brand that we use. The price is really amazing and so is the quality of the product.
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
I remember eating these as a little kid & I loved them so much. They are affordable & easy to eat without making a mess
Sharon B.
Mesquite, TX
I'm not really a fan of seeds but these are great! I love them they are really really good ! One of my favorite snacks
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
So good. Saves from having to crack open shells. Snack on the fields for us. Not too salty & that is a plus on my end.
Mary D.
Winnsboro
I do like sunflower seeds period and Planters makes a very tasty sunflower seed. I've never gotten one that was stale
Whitney W.
St. Louis
Love these sunflower seeds! Perfectly salted and delicious. Perfect for packing in lunches or snacking on on the go.