BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Cyndi W.
Delaware
I love sunflower seeds & Planters Sunflower Seeds are my go to brand for a quick healthy & salty snack; I've tried other sunflower seeds & again, this is my favorite & my preference; great summer snack; I don't feel guilty about eating these instead of chocolate
Megan G.
North bend, OR
These are so good!! My whole family l bed eating these or adding them to salads! It is seasoned just right and only the seeds! Occasionally you may come across a piece of shell but that has only happened a couple times! Great seeds!
CHELSEA B.
These sunflower kernals are soo delocious! Good price. These are pretty healthy for you. I like that they are just kernals which helps for quick snacks without having to get the shell off. I recommend you give it a try!
Samantha D.
Owensboro
It seems like birdfood but sunflower seeds are very healthy and a good source of protein. Especially great for vegetarians. They taste wonderful and in my opinion planters makes them just right. Planters Sunflower Kernels Bag
Keith G.
Dalton, Ga.
Love to snack on these while driving, at ballpark, in the shower..ha ha. Just about anything your doing, other than giving a speech, is a great time to have these in your mouth!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Sunflower seeds remind diction I happen to love this brand. I highly recommend it to people they're good at baseball games. They're good sitting there watching TV. Great snack.
Raychael B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are nice for a quick on the go snacks. I usually take a handful and it satisfies me for awhile. They are really healthy for you too instead of eating a candy bar or something.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love sunflowers in this is the Great Taste of sunflower seeds without the mess no shells I feel like this is a healthy option for them to snack on great for on the go I also like to purchase these to sprinkle all my salads
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Great snack easy to carry for everyday snack! Great for lunch and snacks at work. I love this and it's healthy! I know everyone will enjoy this snack and it's easy to find even at the gas station! That's right any gas station!
Holly K.
Tifton
Planters Sunflower Kernels are so fresh and nutty tasting. This bag is the perfect size for snacking. I have had other brand sunflower seeds that were not good. I would highly recommend customers to purchase this product.