BY PLANTERS #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Sunflower Seed Kernels
  • Vegetable Oil (Mid-oleic Sunflower, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil)
  • Salt

Allergens: Seeded Products.

Cyndi W.
Delaware
I love sunflower seeds & Planters Sunflower Seeds are my go to brand for a quick healthy & salty snack; I've tried other sunflower seeds & again, this is my favorite & my preference; great summer snack; I don't feel guilty about eating these instead of chocolate
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
These are so good!! My whole family l bed eating these or adding them to salads! It is seasoned just right and only the seeds! Occasionally you may come across a piece of shell but that has only happened a couple times! Great seeds!
CHELSEA B.
These sunflower kernals are soo delocious! Good price. These are pretty healthy for you. I like that they are just kernals which helps for quick snacks without having to get the shell off. I recommend you give it a try!
Jess D.
De Pere, WI
I love how convenient these little travel nuts/seeds are. I wish they would lay off the honey on the majority of their nuts but they are super convenient when you can find then without honey.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Why go through all the work cracking those seeds when you can just buy the kernels?? Same great salty snack minus the cracking of all those shells. Also better for smaller children as well
Keith G.
Dalton, Ga.
Love to snack on these while driving, at ballpark, in the shower..ha ha. Just about anything your doing, other than giving a speech, is a great time to have these in your mouth!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Sunflower seeds remind diction I happen to love this brand. I highly recommend it to people they're good at baseball games. They're good sitting there watching TV. Great snack.
Jessica H.
Ponce de leon, FL
Good for a quick snack or put on a salad at lunch. These are great and priced great too. I like Dave’s brand but if unavailable I grab these. A little salt and the roasted seed is just right.
E c.
Love this treat as an on the go snack or a couch snack. It is very filling and doesn’t cost as much as some snacks that are fun to eat. you can find these at gas stations or grocery stores.
ugie m.
Louisa, KY
I buy these regularly my husband is in construction so these seeds are a staple for him. I have three kids that love these seeds to and they have to never run out. Salty and crispy is a perfect snack.