Planters Spicy Nuts And Cajun Stick Trail Mix

by Planters

Spicy Nuts and Cajun Stick Trail Mix - Enjoy the perfect blend of spices and nutty goodness in this eclectic Planters Spicy Nuts and Cajun Stick Trail Mix. A delicious combination of peanuts, corn nuts, crunch corn kernels, sesame sticks and corn sticks with Cajun seasoning, this trail mix is bursting with flavor. More Than Empty Snack Calories - Planters Spicy Nuts and Cajun Stick Trail Mix is full of protein, iron, calcium and fiber, making it a healthy treat that the whole family will enjoy. Wholesome and filling, this tasty snack is the perfect way to satisfy your hunger between meals. Traditional Cajun flavor with sweet surprises Snack on them or have with your meals Perfect source of instant spicy energy Perfect for those keeping kosher Product of USA INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, CORN, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PEANUT,CORN AND CANOLA OIL), YELLOW CORN MASA FLOUR, UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SESAME SEEDS, BULGUR WHEAT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, SEA SALT, DEXTROSE, DRIED CHILI PEPPERS, MALTODEXTRIN, SPICES, DRIED ONION, CORN FLOUR, VEGETABLE COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT, BEET POWDER, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, PAPRIKA EXTRACT), DRIED GARLIC, POTATO FLOUR, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE (FLAVOR ENHANCER), DRIED TOMATO, TORULA YEAST, DRIED GREEN BELL PEPPERS, POTATO MALTODEXTRIN, DRIED CORN SYRUP, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SUGAR, SODIUM DIACETATE (FOR TARTNESS), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SPICE EXTRACTIVES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MALIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROLS ACIDITY), CITRIC ACID, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE (FLAVOR ENHANCER), DRIED MUSTARD, VINEGAR POWDER, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (RED 40 LAKE).

These are my absolute favorites! It’s hard to find them sometimes
Are these good and is the price reasonable is it worth buying would u recommend them ?
Yum! I need to taste these!!! I’m sure they’re good but I’ll ask anyways. Are they yummy?
Start your review of Planters Spicy Nuts And Cajun Stick Trail Mix!
Planters spicy mix is so yummy. I love this snack in the afternoon for a quick pick me up. the spicy blend helps me to go a little further before my lunch break,they also have that little kick to the taste buds helping to staying away from candy and sweet drinks. I love Planters!
Proctorville, OH
I buy these when I’m on the go and don’t have time to stop and eat these are really good if you like spicy food and they affordable and eat to find I highly recommend this delicious snack for any of you busy people that don’t have time to set down and eat :)
Yum! Great snack with a kick. We like spicy and healthy snacks. This is such a satisfying treat to serve at parties and social gatherings. It makes you look like a thoughtful hostess/host. I recommend. Will buy for my Easter party.
Rochester
Soooo good one of my favorite snacks when on the go or at home. The flavors aren’t too spicy but they do have a kick to them. I wouldn’t recommend if you aren’t into spicy foods. I just wish that these weren’t so expensive
New York City
Planters Spicy Nuts And Cajun Stick Trail Mix uploaded by Beatriz A.
Planters Spicy 🌶 Nuts and Cajun stick trail mix good flavor with this special touch excellent to incorpored to cocktail and some drinks 🍹 with family and friends. Always fresh and crush nuts 🥜. Easy to carry everywhere. 😍🥰
Margate, FL
I don’t like nuts I don’t process them well but am sure it’s gonna work for others especially if u love snacking snacks or just nuts about nuts this is for for u as for me am out so yeah it’s okay I guess
Toledo, OH
This is hands down my favorite go-to snack!! Perfect amount of spice. I like the different layers of crunch.. from corn nuts to peanuts, it’s all super delicious! Not too spicy. Just the perfect amount.
Cajun spiced anything is my favorite. I love these Cajun spiced nut mix. There’s so many textures and flavors going on. It’s the perfect mix of everything. I am never disappointed. These are my gas station go to snack. Maybe add more servings and lower price.
Utica, NY
Yum yum yum! I don’t know what it is about the Cajun Sticks in this trial mix but the crunch and taste combined is so dang good! And the spicy nuts mixed in is the perfect combo!
Georgetown, TX
I just love peanuts and almost every flavor. Planters is one of my favorite brands. These taste so yummy! I love a good spiced kick and these hit just the right spot!